Eh Eh Eh~ Hello Hello~

Ag.

 

What if I say Love has it's own way of complicating things?

                                  What if I say Love has plans of turning your life into a roller coaster?

                                                     What if I say Love has planned an alliance with fate that makes your world Upside Down?


"Manager Hyung! What's with the sudden change of Schedule?" Kwangmin asked their Manager

"I Told you, it's not sudden. I forgot to tell you about the Midnight Idols show that you will guest in" Their Manager answered

"But Why do we have to go at 2:30 PM?" Youngmin asked

"Rehearsals, Preparations, Etc" The Manager answered

"But we were supposed to meet with our sister!" Youngmin complained

"You were suppose to meet with Ji Dae? Cool~ Can I come?" DongHyun asked

"Hyung, You forgot! Everyone will come with us" Kwangmin reminded

"Oh Right..." DongHyun said

"Hyung, we were going to see-" DongHyun got cut off.

"You will! The Venue for the Midnight Idols Shooting and the Venue for the Rehearsals is the same as the Venue for the MV shooting of your sister's group" Their Manager said

"Oh...But They're probably done with their shooting by that time" Youngmin said

"Film an MV with only little time? What are they? Super group who won't make a single mistake?" Their Manager scoffed

"You still don't know Ag's capabilities" Kwangmin said with a low voice.

"Anyway Hyung, We'll go to the Venue first, Okay? Just follow us by 2:00 PM, Okay?" DongHyun asked then Their Manager nodded then went back to organizing the Boys schedule once again While The Idols were running fast towards the Van where their Driver was waiting.

"Ahjussi, to Dream High please" DongHyun said as he entered the Front seat of the Van.


"2:30 PM, You have a schedule, Rehearsals for Midnight Idols at Dream High" SHINee's Manager informed the boys.

"Until then, You are free to do what you want to do" He continued then took a seat beside Onew who was silently eating his own bucket of Chicken.

"Kid, Don't you get tired of eating Chicken?" He asked 

"Hyung! Bite your tounge!" Onew yelled

"Wae? Eating Chicken everyday is tiring" He said

"Not for Onew hyung" Key said as he passed by.

"Hyung! I'm bored! Jonghyun Hyung has taken over the TV, Onew hyung won't give me some chicken, MinHo Hyung won't let me play competer games with him and Key Hyung has confiscated my PSP!" Taemin complained. Their Manager covered his ears because he knew after Taemin's Complaints, Key's Nagging would be heard.

"SHIKIRO!" He yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at their manager.

"Everyone! Come with me. I have decided. I am going to take you on an educational tour at my Almamater..Dream high Academy" Their Manager said

"Hyung! I want to play more computer games" MinHo complained

"Ani! Stop playing, Stop watching, Stop Nagging and Stop eating! Everyone is coming with me! Atleast you could see some new sites other than Seoul Buildings, SM Ent. building, The Gym, The Dorm and Music Bank Studio" Their Manager said then Everyone went out of their dorm and went inside the Van and procedded to Dream high.


"Alright! Good Job Dongho and Ag!" Let's take a break before we re-take the last shot with dongho in the field" The director said

"It's only 12:00 and we're almost done. Great Job everyone!" The Director yelled as he jogged towards Ag and Dongho and shook their hands.

"This is By Far, the fastest MV I have shooted. Thanks for cooperating and trying your best" The Director told them

"Your Welcome Ahjussi and Thanks for directing the MV for us" Yoo Ah said then bowed

"Oh by the way! Ji Dae-ssi, Your old Friends are looking for you, they say their going to wait for you at the parking lot" The Director told Ji Dae

"Oh, Cheongmal? Thank you Ahjussi. I better get going" Ji Dae said then dragged Rae and Ah Yun with her.

"Ah! Ji Dae why are you bringing us along?" Rae asked

"Yeah..Why are you dragging us with you?" Ah Yun asked

"I want you to meet my brothers" Ji Dae said

"Eh? We already met them" Rae said

"Unnies, Just come with me. Besides, The two of you will become my sister-in-laws when you marry my brothers" Ji Dae said with a smirk.

"Huh?~ Ji Dae, You know that I don't like to have a younger guy as my boyfriend" Ah Yun said

"Same goes for me and Ah Yun Unnie is for Choi Minho and for Choi Minho ONLY!" Rae yelled

"For me?" Minho asked after hearing Rae's yell. The 3 girls from Ag has reached the parking lot where the SHINee folks together with their Manager were located. 'Why is Ah Yun for me?' Minho Thoguht to himself. Luckily, Choi Minho was the only person out of the van and the others were still inside the closed van and the van was Sound Proof from outside. (LOL! I'm trying so hard to explain.. well uhm.. To put it into simple words...  When your inside the Van, you can't hear anything from outside)

"Uh..." Rae was left speechless while Ah Yun was glaring at Rae, sending the 'What have you done you little Rascal' Look to her.

"Uh-Oh...Unnie...What do we do?" Ji Dae whispered to Rae

"Ji Dae!" DongHyun yelled then she turned around to see who it was, first she saw Donghyun with the other members of Boyfriend then her sight was suddenly blocked by Dongho's face then her heart skipped a beat.

"Ji Dae, The director said we have to resume filming because we only the the school until 2:00 PM" Dongho said while panting.

'Why did my heart skip a beat?' Ji Dae asked herself 'Is it possible that I have feelings for Dongho?'

"Uh..Minho Sunbae-nim..we have to go" Rae told Minho

"Huh? Ah..Ne" Minho answered then Dongho left with the 3 members of Ag.


"Did That guy just kiss Ji Dae Noona?" Kwangmin asked his twin brother. Donghyun just clutched his fists.

"Oh!!! Maybe Noona has a boyfriend!" Youngmin happily sang

'Ani..Ani..This can't happen...I have loved her ever since I saw her in Macau' DongHyun thought as He bowed her head letting tears fall off his face. 'But...What if they're really together. I should let her be with him...If that makes her Happy. I'll just be in the sidelines, waiting for her' DongHyun thought then went back inside the Vanand told the Driver to the other members around the school. While In the Van, Donghyun cried his heart out.

"Kim DongHyun, Why are you like this? You are just like a brother to her. You should be happy for her" DongHyun told himself.

"Kwangmin Hyung, What's with Donghyun Hyung?" Min Woo asked Kwangmin. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Molla. Just let him be, Let's go to the Shooting grounds and see how our sister works" Kwangmin answered then they walked towards the School field.


'Ah Yun Unnie is for Choi Minho and for Choi Minho ONLY!' It kept playing back on Minho's mind. Somehow, He can't help but smile. He was leaning agaisnt the van, waiting for the others to wake up (Yep, they were sleeping..xD)  when suddenly, his phone vibrated. He took it out of his pocket and flipped it open.

'Hello Jaigya! ^^

How are you doing? 

Are you free tonight? 

Should we go to dinner?

I miss you, Saranghae <3

-Kwon Yuri

'Noona, the feeling of excitement everytime I see your texts has dissappeared. Why is this happening?' He thought then typed a reply.

Sorry Noona, We have a Variety Show Shooting tonight'

-Choi Minho

"Ah Yun Unnie is for Choi Minho and for Choi Minho ONLY!" There it goes again, The statement played again in MinHo's mind.

I understand Jagiya...T_T wish you were here with me now..<3

-Kwon Yuri

Minho didn't bother to reply. All he could think about was about his heart. 'Where did my feelings for Noona go? Did we grew apart? Is love just a passing feeling?  Why can't I stop thinking about what that girl said?!' Minho thought. So many things were running around his mind right now. It was making him confused.

Noona, this is getting out of hand. 

We are so busy with our own careers that we don't have time for each other..

I think we should go our separate ways...

I loved you once Noona but being separate with each other made the feeling fade away.

Hope you understand...

-Choi Minho.

He sighed. His heart felt lighter. Somehow, it was bothering him. He can't be in a relationship now, especially with a co-artist from the same Company, especially with a Noona. After a few moments, He recieved a reply from Yuri.

I Understand. I've been thinking the same thing.

With our Careers in the way, Its hard for a relationship to work 

Hope we can still be friends ^_^

-Kwon Yuri

It was a good thing for Choi Minho that His Past girlfriend was Open Minded.


"Great Job DongHo and Ji Dae!!" The Director said then the Production team started to brush off some of teh Synthetic snow off the 2 Maknaes.

"Thank You Ahjussi" Ji Dae bowed then wiped off her tears. 

"Wah~ Maknae Princess, that was good acting!" Yoo Ah exclaimed then a group of people from behind started clapping their hands

"Hello Ji Dae, you were so Great back there" Kwang Min said

"Great Job Ji Dae" Youngmin told her, she just smiled then hugged the both of them.

"Aish These kids, it seems like you haven't seen my skills way back in my StarShip Days" Ji Dae joked then evryone laughed

"Ji Dae, you used to be a Star Ship Trainee?" Dongho asked

"Yes, when I was in Macau, I was a Star Ship trainee but I stopped because of my schooling, when i returned to Korea, I decided to Audition for JYP Ent. and I got accepted" Ji Dae informed DongHo.

"Oh...I see. Uh..Ji Dae, Uh..I have to go. Kevin Hyung and I still have another schedule after this" Dongho said then Ag bid farewell and Kevin and Dongho left.

"Noona! you were so great earlier!" Min Woo excliamed

"Aish..this kid..Sorry, I don't have any candy with me... go ask Rae Unnie.. she always has candies with her" Ji Daetold Min Woo

"Rae Noona!" He searched for Rae.


2 updates in one day? O_O woah.. hehe 

I am just trying to make up for the weeks that i haven't updated.. heheh 

(and next week, i am 100% sure that i can't update)

No assignments this weekend.. *party party* LOL

Hope this short update was okay.. ^^

and OH YEAH~ Choi MinHo is a free man now!! nyahahah!

but still, why is his heart confused?? *shurgs*

I can't make Kwon Yuri be mad or angry though.. I have always pictured her as a 

Cool, Open Minded person.. :))

anyway, you , HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING!!!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!