The Impossible Task

Ag.

I'll be making one chapter for each set of parents so that we can focus on one couple at a time and also to explain the events thoroughly... err... I really don't know how to explian but I think you guys get the picture...so yeah.. :))


After Breakfast, The parents were asked to gather around the living room for the last time and the Ag.'s Manager stepped forward as the other staffs started to pack up and leave the dorm.

"Girls, I just got a text from Mr. Park, He wants to give you a mission" She said

"What mission?" Ah Yun asked

"I think he gave you this mission to sort of train you in acting fast, like when you're in a rush and you have to pack your bags for an upcoming concert abroad then you have to move like the wind and pack what needs to be packed" Bridgette explain

"I think I know where this is going" Sora whispered to Yoo Ah.

"Pack your clothes that'll last for 3 days with other things that you want to bring and do it in 5 minutes" Their Manager said in a serious tone then they laughed. Their laughter died down.

"You're serious? How can we do that? Why would we do that?" Yoo Ah said

"We're running a little behind schedule so do as I say or face the punishments" Their Manager said, using her strict voice. "Start" She said then pressed the start button on her stop watch then the girls watrted to run...like the wind.

All of them were busy packing their clothes and running around to get their other stuff.

"Ji Dae, should I bring a guitar?" Rae asked as she zipped her luggage. Ji Dae just shrugged and continued to pack her clothes and her notebooks.

"Wallet, Candies, Checkbook...Where's my checkbook?" Rae asked then frantically searched her small backpack which contained her camera, phone and other valuables, and her treasures..her candies.

"2 MINUTES LEFT! You better bring your bags outside your room now!" Their manager shouted

"Seriously Unnie?!" Sora complained then went out of her room. The others also got out of their room.

"Where's my checkbook? Has anyone seen my checkbook? I need it" Rae said calmly as she made herway towards the living room.

"Leave your Checkbook behind, just bring cash" Yoo Ah told her dongsaeng, Rae just nodded

"Why do you have so much stuff?" Ah Yun asked

"Guitar, backpack and A trolley? Where are you going? A concert?" Sora teased then everyone laughed.

"Aish...Everyone done, Let's go down now!" Their Manager said then the boys got up from the couch while carrying their child then went out the dorm with the girls.

"Unnie, where are we going?" Ah Yun asked while still inside the elevator

"Daejeon" She answered with a smile on her face.

"Ji Dae, you seem like you're having trouble" Dongho spoke then grabbed Ji Dae's luggage and duffle bag.

"I'll take Ri Na" Ji Dae said with a smile and took Ri Na out of Dongho's hands.

"They're so sweet~" Sora cooed, trying to tease the Maknae who was blushing hard.

When the elevator opened, they quickly got out and went to the vans and put their stuff inside the baggage and went to a bigger van. They sat beside with their "Family".

The Van started moving and they were all chatting with each other then suddenly Maden cried.

"Maden-ah, Why are you crying? Hmm? Are you okay? are you hurt?" Ah Yun asked frantically, also frighetend by a child's cry.

"Unnie, Otteoke?" She asked Yoo Ah with a sad looking face.

"Try making funny faces" Yoo Ah suggested 

"Oh, Ah Yun. Me" Minho called Ah Yun, signalling her to show Maden his display of wacky faces, within a few secods, Maden started laughing.


Wee~~ 

UPDATED!

Oh and, I can't update on the later days 'cause i'll be out of town...

I won't get back until tuesday.. :))

until then, :)) LOL! and uh, junhee07, sorry! i thought i unclicked the hide chapter thing but i didn't haha.. sorry