Morning :)

Ag.

"Good Morning everyone! We're here at Ag.'s front door, we're going to wake them up and we brought with us their babies" Taecyeon said then the camera man showed 5 cute babies.

"You might be wondering why we brought such cuties with us, well, on the previous episode, the 5 girls went on a race with their team and it showed their competitive side, now we want to show you their loving and caring side as mothers and as wives" Wooyoung said in a "sshhed" (i don't know what term to use) voice.

"Their husbands" Taecyeon laughed a bit "are waiting outside for them, their husbands are one of their team members from the previous episode. They will have to take care of these babies for 3 days. Further information will be explained later on but right now, we need to wake them up 'cause their husbands are waiting. Ofcourse they still don't know about what will happen today and the following days, all they know is that we will have a shoot for the variety show today." He continued then knocked on the door.

"Kids, it looks like your Moms are stilll asleep" Wooyoung told the kids. Taecyeon knocked once again and was answered by Ag.'s Manager

"Good Morning, Come insde" She said then opened the door as they entered they were amazed on how tidy the room was.

"Our Dorm was never this clean" Wooyoung confessed then earned laughs from the crew.

"They're at the Kitchen, Cooking" Bridgette said then led them to the kitchen where the REAL MESS was seen.

"Unnie, Is the meat sauce done?" Rae asked then Sora nodded then let the little chef taste her work. She gave Sora a thumbs up.

"Let's assemble the Lasagna so that we can bake it and start with the Fried Chicken and Grilled Pork" Ah Yun said then they started to Put together the Lasagna and some were preparing the Chicken and the Grilled Pork.

"Good Morning Ag.! It seems you are very busy right now. What are you doing?" Wooyoung asked as he went near the girls.

"Uh..We're just preparing Food for the crew, the hosts and the guests and us" Sora and Ji Dae answered together.

"I think you're preparing such a heavy breakfast for everyone" Wooyoung remarked

"This is for Lunch, Breakfast is already served" Ah Yun said then pointed at the dinnign table with food already served

"Will those be enough for everyone?" Taecyeon asked, his gaze was on the food.

"Ne, Our Manager Unnie told us to prepare breakfast and lunch for 25 people, we presumed it was for the crew and the guests" Yoo Ah explained then laughed at Taecyeon.

"OMO!!! Such Cute Children" Rae said then pointed at 5 kids who were roaming around their living room.

"Why are there cute kids here?" Sora asked in a cheerful voice, acting innocent. Before they started cooking at 6 AM, they had a little talk with their manager about acting as if they don't know what's going to happen in the next segment. She also explained why the segments of their variety show was always kept as a secret.

"Oh that, Well, Girls, as of today, you're going to be mothers" taecyeon said

"Eh? Mothers to them?" Sora asked, quite shocked. The room was filled with tension, atleast for the crew, they're afraid the girls might protest but for the girls, they were just acting and it's fun for them too.

"Ne" Wooyoung answered seriously 

"That's going to be great! I see Moon Mason there, I wanna be his mother" Ah Yun said

"That little girl is quite cute!" Ji Dae cooed

"Why don't you girls go outside and get your husband? We'll finish cooking" One of the crew offered

"Husbands?" Yoo Ah asked, still acting as if she doesn't know a thing.

"To explain everything, you must read this" Taecyeon handed a card to Yoo Ah and she read it.

"What's this?" Yoo AH asked hten opened the letter then all the members gathered near her.

"Ag. Angels adventure on Earth as Wives and Mothers, A segment that will show the caring and loving side of the 5 girls that were nicknamed as "angels" by their fans. Before, the girls showcased their strength and competitive side with their respective teams and now as mothers and wives, we will see them become a caring mother and a loving wife. Take care of the kids and your husbands. For 3 days, The 5 Families will live in one house, details would be explained in the next letter. Ag. Angels Adventure on Earth as Wives and Mothers, Mission Start." Yoo Ah read the letter.

"What the...Why are there double quotation marks on our title?" Sora complained then laughed

"Do we get to choose who were going to care for?" Ji Dae asked when everyone turned to the source of the voice, they found Ji Dae playing with the kids.

"Yah...Maknae, How did you get there? Get Back here" Rae said jokingly then went to drag Ji Dae back to the kitchen. The crew laughed

"So here's what you're going to do, You go out and call your Husbands before you get to know whose your baby" Wooyoung said

"Why can't we choose our babies first then go out to get our husbands?" Ah Yun asked

"You need your Husbands to make a baby" Wooyoung answered hastily then the room was filled with laughters.

"What he meant was" Taecyeon laughed a bit "What he meant was your husbands are the key to finding out who your child, your husband knows whose your child" He continued

"Go to them, they haven't had breakfast yet. Just like the rest of us" Wooyoung said

"Ne" The girls said then walked away from the kitchen

"Hello Kids!" Sora waved at the kids then kissed one of them.

"Sora kissed Mavin!" Wooyoung exclaimed then laughed

"Uh..where do we find them?" Rae suddenly asked

"We forgot to tell you, they're waiting in the lobby" Wooyoung answered then the girls, together with a camera man went to the lobby to fetch their "husbands".

"How do we know they are our husbands?" Ah Yun asked, still acting as if she doesn't know a thing.

"They were one of your team members during the race"  The camera man answered. 

It wasn't long before the elevator opened and they got out and proceeded to the lobby.


"I should have eaten breakfast before leaving" Dongho said

"You too?" Nichkhun, Chansung, Minho and Key asked him in unison.

"You guys too?" He asked then everyone nodded.

"It took me a while to pack my things for 3 days" Key changed the subject, not wanting to hear any conversation relating to food because it makes him more hungry. "But it's all better 'cause I get to be with Yooguen for 3 days" He continued with a smile on his face then Ag. arrived at the lobby's waiting area.

"Then we will take care of them for 3 days?" Ji Dae asked the camera man who just nodded in response.

"But this doesn't break the rules for minros, we already asked the opinion of lawyers about the concept of this show and they said it doesn't break the rules" He explained

"Ah...I see" Ah Yun said then bumped into a chair, which was occupied by Choi Minho.

"Ah, Good Morning" She bowed "Uh..We Prepared Breakfast for everyone at our Dorm, the staffs are there now. Uh..Wanna eat with us?" She shyly asked. The other girls just laughed at her weird actions. 

"Food? Let's go!" Chansung hurriedly got up from his seat and was now standing near Sora.

"Erm...Before we go upstairs, is it really true that one of our team mates from yesterday's race will become our pretend husband  for this show's segment?" Sora asked

"Yes" Key answered

"Let's go upstairs" The Camera Man suggested then everyone laughed and they went back to Ag.'s dorm.

Key was the first to enter the dorm followed by Yoo Ah then Chansung and Sora then Minho and Ah Yun, surprisingly, both of them had become less awkward and they did discuss the past incident and cleared everything out.  (AWKWARD LEVEL HAS BEEN PASSED!!! hahah! :) )

"Appa!" Yoogeun yelled then ran towards Key and hugged him.

"Ah, Yoogeun-ah" Key said then lifted the kid.

Yoogeun looked over Key's shoulder and spotted Yoo Ah "Appa, there's a Pretty Noona behind you" Yoogeun said then Yoo Ah blushed, Key smiled at him and put him down.

"Yoogeun, She's going to be your mom for awhile. Is that okay?" Key asked the child. Immediately, The child's eyes sparkled then looked at Yoo Ah.

"I have a handsome Appa and a Pretty Umma" He said then went to Yoo Ah then hugged her. 

"They're close already" Sora said with jealousy. Chansung smiled at her.

"Don't worry, Your going to be close with Mavin too" Chansung said, Sora smiled back at him.

"Thanks for saying that Oppa" She replied then led the way towards the dinning area.

"Minho-ah!" Ah Yun called him

"What?" He asked

"We did get Mason, right?" Ah Yun asked

"Er...Sorry to tell you but no" He answered then laughed at Ah Yun's expression. They were all gathered in the Living room now. Watching the Kids play with each other

....

....

....

and with Ji Dae. ( Childish maknae, heheh! smiley)

"Okay, since everyone is now gathered here. I guess it's time to explain everything to them. Is that right Taecyeon Hyugn?" Wooyoung asked

"Correct and it's also time to have a proper introduction" He said then laughed

"We've seen them perform on stage, We've seen them compete with each other yesterday and We've seen them survive in the challenges given yesterday and now we're going to see them as wives and mothers, will they be able to be good wives and good mothers? Let's all find out in Ag. Angels Adventure on earth as Mothers and Wives" Wooyoung read his introduction with much energy which earned a round of applause from the staffs and the participants.

"3 Days, the members of Girl Group Ag. will take care of 5 cute babies and 5 Boys that'll act as their husbands" taecyeon explained.

"They will stay at the same house and will be evaluated by professionals and one of them will be crowned as the best wife and the best mother" Wooyoung explained.

"But before we start with this, allow me to introduce the 5 set of Parents" Taeyeon said "Key and Yoo Ah, The Nagging Parents of Yoogeun" He continued then everyone laughed

"Sora and Chansung, The Cute Parents of Mavin"

"Ah Yun and Minho, The Beautiful Parents of Maden" 

"Rae and Nichkhun, The Foreign parents of Mason"

"Ji Dae and Dongho, The Young Parents of Ri Na"

The Last name of the Set of Parents made everyone laugh

"It sounds like they eloped in an early age" Chansung commented then everyone laughed again.

"Now that everything has been explained, Let's start!" Taecyeon said then someone from the staff said cut.

"Uh..Excuse me, When do we eat?" Rae suddenly asked, out of the blue. 

"Always the Queen of Random-ness" Yoo Ah commented then the girls laughed

"Please take your kids and feed them" One of the writers said then the fathers went and lifted their child.


Nichkhun went to Mason immediately and called him.

"Mason-ah!" Nichkhun called

"Nichkhun Hyung!" Mason jumped into Nichkhun's arms

"Ani. I'll be your father for awhile. Is that okay?" He asked then Mason nodded

"Ahw~ Such a cutie, Can I hold him?" Rae asked Nichkhun then held out her arms, Nichkhun gladly gave Mason to her.

"And she'll be your Mother. Is that all right?" Nichkhun asked the child who was in Rae's arms. The child Nodded.

"Woah, He looks just like you" Rae commented then Nichkhun nodded


Dongho, who was Holding the Hand of his daughter was already heading for the table.

"Dongho!" Ji Dae called out and laughed.

"Hello Ri Na" Ji Dae said then hugged the child who suddely cried. "Omo!" Ji Dae was startled then everyone laughed at the Maknae's cute innocence.

"Ri Na, Ri Na" Dongho called out and tapped his daughter's shoulder. Ri Na looked at him and stopped crying.

"Gosh, My Daughter's already playing favoritism" Ji Dae commented then laughed

"It's probably because we got to hang out earlier today while on the way here, she'll warm up to you somehow" Dongho comforted her with a smile.

"Hope so, I'm not really good at taking care of kids. I'm good at playing with them" She told him

"That makes the two of us" Dongho said then the both of them laughed together.


"Mavin~!" Chansung tried to get close to his son but his son got away from him, he just laughed then Sora comes out from her dongsaeng's room while holding candies in her hands.

"Mavin-ah, I'll give this to you if you'll be nice to Appa and Umma. Arasso?" Sora told Mavin who gladly nodded.

"Do you know where appa and Umma are?" She asked

"At home" Mavin answered then Sora laughed

"Mavin, I'll be your Umma and He'll be your Appa for awhile. Arasso?" She said then Mavin nodded and took one lollipop out of Sora's hand and went to chansung.

"Appa, Open" He asked cutely.


Key took Yoogeun and carried him towards the table "Ah~ look Yoogeun, Yummy Food" He said playfully.

"Yoogeun, what do you want to eat?" Key asked

"Why do you let the child choose? You should pick out healthy food for them" Yoo Ah told him and was already putting carrot omelet unto the plate.

"Let's feed him first and eat later together. Will that be okay for you?" Key asked Yoo Ah

"Yes, The child is the first priority" Yoo Ah answered then patted his back "Just Sit down, I'll get Yoogeun's breakfast" 


"Maden-ah" Ah Yun called the baby who didn't even pay attention to her. Minho decided to join her.

"Maden-ah...Appa is here" He called out but still, Maden ignored them. The two just laughed.

"It seems like we have our work cut out for us, right?" Ah Yun told him then Minho smiled at her and agreed then patted her back, his reflex action.

"He'll soften up to us in no time" He said

"Maden-ah, want to eat?" Ah Yun tried again, this time, using the only weakness of children. Food. then as if by cue, Maden was already in her arms.

"I'll get the food for all of us" Minho said then proceeded to the table.


 

THE MORNING!! :)) 

hope you like the update! :)
I got rid of the pesky awkward atmosphere.. hahah! :))