Chapter 14

486

CHAPTER 14:

 

 

FRIDAY:

 

He was certain that he should do it.

Baekhyun talked to his bestfriend yesterday after Chanyeol left. Yixing counseled him to do what he thinks was right. His bestfriend wanted him to be happy on whatever his decision might be, he knew that.

His flight was booked at ten in the morning and he made his bestfriend promise that he won’t say a thing to Chanyeol. He wanted to leave the country without Yixing most especially Chanyeol beside him. It might alter his mind and that was the least thing he wanted to happen. He needed to do it alone.

 

 

Baekhyun arrived at the airport one hour before his schedule. It’d be better to leave early. At least he still couldn’t see Chanyeol if somehow Yixing broke his promise and told the giant what time his flight was.

 

He sat down at one of the seats in the waiting area and placed his luggage beside him. He didn’t pack much, just important stuffs and some clothes. He could just shoppe at Tokyo.

One hour was quite long to kill. Baekhyun stared at the wallpaper of his phone. It was the selca they took last Chanyeol’s birthday. Their first picture as a couple and maybe the last. He didn’t want to cry anymore but he can’t just hold those tears back. He caressed Chanyeol’s sneering face on the screen as if it was really him.

“I wonder if you could wait for me Channie. I hope when I come back you still love me like you do. Don’t ever forget me uh. ‘Cause I won’t.” He murmured at the picture.

He really wanted to say those words at Chanyeol’s face. He really wanted to know his answer. But it was too late. They were already parting ways.

“If somehow you find another while I’m away, make sure he’s smart as I am or even better and he should love you more than I do, okay? If not I’ll get you back from him unless you get married.” He chortled at the thought but he was still crying like a mess. “I don’t want to be a mistress or whatever.”

He wiped his tears with his bare hands still gaping at his phone. “I’m so sorry Yeol.” He sniffed. “I love you.”

A helping hand with a hankie appeared at the corner of his eyes. He glanced at it and took it gladly. There were still concerned people around, he thought. “Thank you.” He uttered and wiped the pouring tears with the hankie.

“I love you more!” Some deep voice said. Baekhyun looked up from his phone and saw a familiar figure he was longing to see.

“Ch-Chanyeol?” He went to his feet and stared at him. The genius noticed his bestfriend was standing behind the giant. He glared at him. “Yixing!” He whined.

“I’m sorry Baek. I don’t want you to leave like this.” His bestfriend claimed and he knew for the nth time, Yixing was right.

 

“Are you really planning to leave without saying anything?” The giant mumbled as he clutched the other’s hands. Yixing took the seat on his side and gave the two their moment.

“I’m sorry Yeol. I just don’t want you to stop me.” He lowered his head as some tears were beginning to recur on his eyes again.

Chanyeol patted his chin up to face him. “I’m not planning to impede you Bacon. I don’t want to hind you on your plans on your life, your dreams.” He paused. “I don’t actually believe long-distance relationship works but with you, I know I can overcome any loneliness. As long as I know you love me and I can still wait for you to come back, we can make this relationship work. We can make impossible ones possible. I love you Bacon.”

With that, Baekhyun pulled his hands from the giant’s grip and threw his arms around his torso. He hugged him so tight. “Thank you Channie.” He cried.

“I’ll wait for you even it’ll take forever Baek. I won’t forget you. I won’t stop loving you. And most of all I wouldn’t definitely find another beside you.” The giant promised as he drew circles on Baekhyun’s back, still in his grip. “You’re my one and only Bacon. I’ve already told you that you’re my life. I’ve waited for you to notice me for almost two years and now that I finally have you, I will grasp you tight. You’re mine, okay? And I’m wholly yours. Remember that.”

 

Baekhyun sniffed as he pulled himself from Chanyeol’s grip. The giant’s shirt was drowned by his tears. The taller guy pecked him on his forehead as both of them cherished this moment. “I promise I’ll do the same Yeol. You have to call me everyday, okay? And we can still be connected through many ways. We’re in 21st century now we could find ways to see each other, right?”

“Sure. And I’d visit you there once I save enough money for tickets.” The giant grinned.

“No way Yeol. You should save it for yourself. I’d be the one to visit here once in a while.” He snapped.

The giant smiled and leaned on Baekhyun. His lips locked with the genius’ as he wrapped his arms around him. Sure, they’d miss each other’s kisses, caresses, scents, grips and everything about them. But as long as they hold on their promise, years will be shorter than months and even days. He pulled back gasping for air. “I love you Bacon.”

“I love you too Channie, and I always do.” He hugged him for one more time.

 

Baekhyun needed to go on now, some voice over called his flight number and they knew his flight was scheduled in just a few minutes.

 

“I have to go.” The genius muttered as got his luggage.

“Don’t say goodbye Baek.” Yixing butted in. “Take good care of yourself, okay? And don’t lose contact. Chanyeol and I would wait for you. Don’t worry I’ll guard this giant for you, Joonmyeon and I will inform you right away with Chanyeol’s deeds here.” The two bestfriends guffawed at the dumbfounded giant.

“Aish cut it Xing! I’d rather die than to cheat with my Bacon.” Chanyeol scowled. “Take care Bacon! I love you!”

“Sure, you too, okay?” He hugged his bestfriend. “Thank you Xing.”

Yixing nodded.

Baekhyun hugged his giant one last time.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

I really hate partings. -_-

One more chapter and this story is done!!

YEHET! OHORAT!