Chapter 11

486

CHAPTER 11:

 

 

TUESDAY:

 

The first morning that Chanyeol woke up that he was officially tied with the love of his life. He opened his eyes and he can’t help but imposed a grand smile. He still can’t believe that yesterday was real.  He still can’t believe that Baekhyun loved him too.

Mrs. Park wasn’t awake yet, it was still too early but Chanyeol already started to prep for school. The giant cooked breakfast for them and left a note on the table for his mom saying that he’d go early today.

He took the same subway like he always do but he was heading to a different station. It wasn’t the station near their campus.

 

 

The genius was now feeling so much better than yesterday. It was like another normal day for him except from the memory he had last night. He finally answered the giant and he felt so light like he was suspended up with the clouds. He didn’t expect that it would feel so great, he should do it prior than that day.

He had a long weekend because of his darned fever and he already missed school. He was anxious to see their campus again, his classmates, his teachers, his bestfriend and Chanyeol. ♥

 

He elatedly clutched his backpack and sauntered towards the door when his phone clanged. He got it from his pants’ pocket and answered without knowing the identity of the caller.

“Hello! Good morning!” He chortled as he exited the door.

“You’re as good as the morning Bacon.” The deep voice responded from the other line.

“Chanyeol?” He posed and looked at his phone to recheck.

“Yes. None other than. Oh you look cute today.”

“Huh?” He wondered as he was locking the door.

“Yes you do!”

“Where are you?” The genius turned his back and saw Chanyeol standing few meters away from him. “Eh?”

The line was cut when the giant sauntered towards Baekhyun.

“Why are you here?” He posed and placed his phone back to his pocket.

“I wanna go to school with you.” Chanyeol grinned.

“But I always go to with Yixing.”

“Don’t worry, I already called him.”

With that, the genius couldn’t complain. The two paced to the train station. The giant hesitantly held Baekhyun’s hand. That only made the latter blushed all the way to the roots of his hair.

Baekhyun swore he didn’t enjoy the bus-ride like this. Albeit he was flushing deep red, he was comfortable and he felt so tenable with Chanyeol’s side. He loved this moment that he wanted to stop this point in time.

“Bacon?” The giant suddenly spoke.

“Yes?” His eyes met Chanyeol’s in a snap of time but he instantly looked outside the window. He could felt his heart was melting at that single moment.

“Are we official?” He asked blankly. “I mean you said you love me too, but do I need to court you?”

Baekhyun turned his head to the giant. “I think you should. I’ll be hard on you then.”

“I see. Ok I’ll start today.” His face was raring to go.

Baekhyun guffawed at the giant’s expression. He was sure the other looked so eager beaver that he could do everything. Even impossible ones.

“No need Chanyeol.” He mumbled as soon as he restrained his laughter. “We’re official since yesterday. You should take note that and paste it on your room.” He chuckled.

Chanyeol glowered at the giggling Bacon. “And now you’re teasing me…”

“But seriously, since when did you start to like me?”

“Since the first day I saw you.” He smiled.

“That day you transferred in our school?” Chanyeol nodded. “You sure were an entrant back then. You got the attention of all the teachers.”

“Did I get yours?”

“Yes. But that’s in a negative way.”

“I knew it. You looked so annoyed at me back then. Well, at least it was paid off.”

“Yes. Thank you Yeol.” Baekhyun shot him a huge smile.

“Can you repeat it?”

“What? Thank you?”

“No…”

“Yeol?”

“Yes. This was the first time you called me that!” Chanyeol sure looked so elated.

“Really? You noticed simple things uh.”

“You always call me Chanyeol or Park Chanyeol. You don’t know how it tickles my heart when you address me a pet name.”

“Yeol! Yeol! Yeollie! Yeollie! Giant!” He giggled as he noticed the giant’s cheeks turned so red. He was sure he knew how Chanyeol felt like. It felt like cloud nine when he was called by him Bacon. Back then in the library, he really wanted to record it and listen to it forever.

 

The bus ride was seemed to be so short for the two. They barely discerned that they had to drop off the mobile and pace to school.

 

As the genius’ bestfriend, Yixing was so happy to witness how Baekhyun turned to be happier now. He showed different brainwave in the class as well as Chanyeol. When someone recited, he’ll look to the other and grinned. The Chinese boy knew the competition between them didn’t vanish but it just rolled to a more like friendly one. Or lovers.

 

 

After class, Joonmyeon asked his other half out. But Yixing had a better idea. He approached his bestfriend and the giant to have a double date with them. And the two willingly said yes.

 

The four went to a newly-opened café Joonmyeon had suggested. It was so nice to stay with. The interior was so unique and the owner sure loves pandas. That’s why Baekhyun enjoyed the view the most.

A waitress came over to them to get their orders. She was wearing their uniform but it seemed like it was too able-bodied with her. She obviously wanted show her figure and vigorous top. And her skirt was shorter than it should be. She was actually more like a harlot pacing towards the four handsome young men, than a waitress.

“Your orders, Sir?” The waitress said as she was making limpid goo-goo eyes at the tallest guy. Chanyeol was apparently her type.

The giant smiled back at her and that only made her flushed a deep red. “Um… Two cappuccinos, one espresso.”

She nodded as he smiled like what a top-heavy, flirtatious waitress usually does and wrote down what he had said.

“And café latte for you babe, right?” The waitress looked at the giant but the smile on her face faded when she saw him talking with the guy beside him.

Babe? Her eyes widened like her eyeballs were going to pop out from its sockets.

“Yes babe. Thanks.” The genius responded with a sweet smile knowing what was going on.

“And one café latte please. And chocolate sliced-cakes for us four.” Chanyeol went on and turned back to the filthy waitress. He smiled but the girl was looking so apathetically now. She nodded and sprinted to the waitress station.

As soon as the waitress gone, Yixing and Joonmyeon burst out of laughter. They were pinning it back for awhile now. He couldn’t help but laugh at the futile seduction of her. And soon, Baekhyun and Chanyeol joined them.

“Good job Chanyeol.” Yixing smirked.

 

 A waiter holding a tray of coffees had arrived at their table and served their orders.

Baekhyun sipped at his cup and uttered. “I bet she can’t show her face to us now after that. She even asked someone to serve us the coffees. You’re such a bad boy Channie.”

“Channie? You called me Channie?” The giant’s eyes were sparkling and he was grinning like an idiot for another pet name he was called by Baekhyun.

“No, I didn’t!” The genius slurred.

“You two looked so cute.” Joonmyeon butted in and put his hand around Yixing waist. “But we look cuter than you two.” The Chinese boy chuckled at his boyfriend’s cheekiness.

“Off course not. My Bacon is the cutest, especially when he blushes!” Chanyeol exclaimed and pecked Baekhyun’s cheek. “Like this.”

Baekhyun was stunned at the giant’s act. He was staring blankly and blushing all the way to the very end of his hair. Yixing and his other half chortled at him. They swore Chanyeol was right, Baekhyun looked so cute when he blushed and embarrassed.

“Aigoooo… Park Chanyeol!!” The genius blurted out and covered his face.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

Annyeong! :D

qwywetqwgruavfhdsfgvuqwverhfvbekqjhvf

Next chapter is November 27!!!

ddshgajkgdsijfgqeuighqejghqgfeqhgfehdsja

Thanks for reading yeoreubun! ♥