Chapter 13

486

CHAPTER 13:

 

 

THURSDAY:

 

Chanyeol was constantly peeving Yixing for where his bestfriend was until the teacher entered the room.

The Chinese boy didn’t actually know why his bestfriend wasn’t around yet. He marveled if he was sick again or he just woke up late. But Baekhyun wasn’t answering any phone call from them and that made Yixing waver.

The giant was chomped by his vain thoughts about what might happened to his boyfriend. He wanted to go to his house but Yixing impeded him. By that, he couldn’t concentrate on their lessons. He was thinking of him the whole time.

 

The second half of their class was about to start and the giant couldn’t help and ran towards the faculty room to look for their adviser. Yixing can’t stop him this time. She should know where Baekhyun was.

“Oh Mr. Park you still have classes, right? What’re you doing here?” Ms. Choi sputtered otherwise she motioned him to take a seat.

“Good day Ms. Choi.” He greeted. “Um– I excused myself to the class for a moment. I just want to ask you about Byun Baekhyun.”

“Ah so you didn’t know?” She rested her arms on the table between them.

“Didn’t know what Ma’am?”

“His father–Mr. Byun talked to the principal to fix his school records in advance. He didn’t need to take the final exams next week. And, by the way, he’s your partner, right? Just pass a report on whatever you had finished on your pair-study since you can’t continue it alone, alright?”

Chanyeol couldn’t gather his words for a moment. “In advance? For what?”

“Ah. He’d be going to Japan. His father said his flight’s scheduled tomorrow.”

The giant immediately stood up and bowed to his adviser. He exited the faculty but he didn’t pace back to room 201. He didn’t mind if that meant he cut classes. He just wanted to see Baekhyun for now.

 

He sent a message to Yixing saying what he had discovered and that he was heading to see Baekhyun. Yixing was stunned and he also longed to see his bestfriend, but he knew he needed to be alone with the giant.

 

In no time, Chanyeol was now in front of the genius’ house. He didn’t ring the doorbell when he noticed that the door was actually opened. He went inside calling for Baekhyun but no one answered him.

He sauntered towards his room and saw Baekhyun sleeping serenely on his bed. There were luggages on the floor and he knew those were Baekhyun’s stuffs. Maybe he was packing up before he dozed. He sat down at the rim of the cozy bed and caressed his boyfriend’s face. He swabbed his bangs up and kissed him on his temple. Chanyeol forgot for a jiffy that Baekhyun was leaving him. Leaving him alone.

The genius opened his eyes when he felt someone was beside him.

“Yeol?” He sat up and rubbed his eyes with his clenched fist. “Why’re you here? You should be at school.”

Chanyeol ignored the matter and just smiled back. He soon leaned towards him and cuddled on him. Baekhyun was baffled with the giant’s deed but he just hugged him back. “Let’s stay like this for a while.” The giant said with an undertone.

The shorter guy silently nodded and closed his eyes. He was leaving his boyfriend and he sure will miss him. They were not together for long but they were both sure that they loved each other more than anything. He valued this moment. He wanted to tack this in his mind forever. And he wanted to freeze the time. If only he could. He didn’t want to go away and leave his man behind. But he had to.

 

“Bacon?” The giant snuffled as he pulled from his grip. He looked him straight to his eyes plowing to his heart. “If you’d leave, does it mean we’re over?” Chanyeol asked.

He didn’t plan to hinder him. Chanyeol didn’t want to be a hurdle on his boyfriend’s goals. He knew Baekhyun always wanted to go Japan where he could study at the university he liked and manage their business there at the same time. He didn’t just imagine that it was too soon.

“I’m sorry Chanyeol. If I just knew it would happen before, it’d be better if we didn’t go this far. I don’t want to hurt you.” Baekhyun’s tears were pouring down.

“Don’t say that. I regret nothing Baek. That day you said you love me too was the best minute of my life.” He said as he wiped the genius’ tears not minding his own that was non-stop pouring down to his cheeks.

“Come with me Yeol!” He whined and forced a smile on his face.

“I can’t Baek. I can’t just leave things here.” Chanyeol held his hand as Baekhyun tilted his head on the giant’s shoulder.

“I know. I’m sorry for a selfish me.”

“You know I love you Bacon.” The giant uttered and kissed Baekhyun’s temple. The genius fell asleep on his shoulder.

Chanyeol wasn’t sure what would happen next. He wasn’t sure what should he do. He wanted to be with Baekhyun. But he can’t stop him from going and he can’t go with him either. Why did things turn like this? When they were now both happy together. Why now?

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

Last two chapters! ^_^

I put some drama on this story. OTL XD

Here's CHANBAEK at #LostPlanetInSeoul for you! :D ♥

Here's CHANBAEK at #LostPlanetInSeoul for you! :D