Kidnapped

The Girl who was send to me

The next morning I woke up by Chanyeol hugging me tightly while Miri still had her eyes closed and breathed calmly. I watched her breathing trough her lips without moving until the close male was to warm for me. I struggled out of his grip and stood up. While doing so I woke up the both others in the room. Miri rubbed her eyes carefully while Chanyeol stretched and yawned at the same time.

 

“By the way, why did you stay overnight?” I asked Chanyeol while we wore our shoes.

“Can't I just visit my friend?” he said as if I was asking something ridiculous.

“No... Yes... Well...” I thought about an answer.

“Is she going to school with us?” he pointed at Miri who got ready too.
“No.” I shook my head and he didn't ask further.

 

“Oh Hello, Jongin-sshi.” a tall blonde man walked towards us.

“Good morning.” I bowed to him. His name was Wu Yi Fan but he told us to call him Kris since I moved in the building. He is the landlord and takes care of the apartments.

“On the way to your school?” he asked us and then he looked at Miri.. He has a quite handsome face, not like I like him. I'm not like this. I'm just suspicious because he has something mysterious but I can't figure out what it is.

“Yes. This is Miri.” I introduced her as I motioned next to Chanyeol.

“Nice to meet you.” he lightly smiled at her. It was the first time I saw I his smile and it was kind of charismatic.

“Good morning.” she cheerfully smiled at him as she repeated my words from earlier.

“Cute girl.” he stated before his normal face appeared again.

“Does she goes to school with you?” he turned back to us.

“Not yet. She'll just wait for us to return.” I shortly said. I was confused because it was the first time he spoke so much with me ad then he was sneaking glances from her occasionally.

“I could take care of her until you're back.” the tall man offered suddenly.

“Uhm..” I was unsure of his strange offer.

“Come on, Kai. We're going to be late.” Chanyeol sighed from behind.

“Are you alright with this?” I leaned closer to Miri.

“Hm.” she nodded with her still happy face.

“Ok. Fine.” I bowed to the man and left to school with Chanyeol.

 

“Morning.” D.O joined us walking towards class.

“Did you spend the night together?” he asked as he saw us coming together.

“Yep.” Chanyeol casually answered and D.O's expression became surprised.

“He just slept over.” I explained to the shorter one. He snapped back and sat down on his seat.

 

“I will go to you after school.” D.O leaned back on his chair while we were eating during the break.

“Ok.” I answered, not really minding him since my thoughts were with Miri. What is Kris doing with her? Why did he offered suddenly something? Usually he wouldn't say anything whenever I would walk past him. Does he giver her food too?

 

Meanwhile in the room of Kris.

“Are you hungry?” the man went inside the kitchen without waiting for her answer.

“Thank you.” she smiled at the man when he set the food in front of her.

“You became a really beautiful girl.” he suddenly spoke up as he watched her eating.

“Appa is beautiful too!” she looked up and gave Kris an eye smile.

“Appa?” he wriggled his eyebrows.

“Kai-appa.” she sparkled as the name left her lips.

“I see.” his expression turned dark.

“You alright?” she noticed his change of mood.

“Why are you asking?” he looked up again.

“You look sad.” she studied his face.

“Wow. Impressive. You already can read emotions.” he looked fascinated at her.