Delivery

The Girl who was send to me

I was woken up by the annoying sound of the doorbell.

“I'm coming!” I yelled towards the door when I stood up and ruffled my messy bed hair.

“A delivery.” the man who stood in front of the door stated as he had only a pen and papers in his hands.

“Where is it?” I eyed him.

“They are bringing it.” he pointed towards the stairs.

“Whoa, dude, why is it so big?” my eyes widened as they brought a box as big as the door.

“I don't know. Have a nice day sir.” he left with his coworkers and left me with this giant box in front of my apartment alone.

“Best day ever.” I murmured to myself as I lifted the freaking heavy box inside the living room.

“What the hell is that? And who send me this?” I talked to myself while I studied the cardboard. Then I started to tear the paper off until I felt something soft.

“What the-” I backed up and decided to check who send me this. Soon I found the address and called the number.

 

“Prison for scientist. Do you want to talk to a prisoner?” a man answered the phone.

“Huh? Uhm.. yeah... can I talk to... the one in room 258?” I read of the card.

“Yes. Please wait a moment.” his voice disappeared and another came back.

“Hello?” another male voice answered.

“Hello, who's there?” I asked.

“Jongin? Looks like you got her.” I couldn't see him but I knew he was smiling.

“Uncle? Why are you in a prison? And what the hell did you send me?” I had no clue what he had in his mind.

“Listen, we aren't allowed to talk for long time so I'll explain shortly. Our labor was discovered and they found out that we were experimenting with human-like creatures. But before they could remove our results and objects, I could safe some. The papers are hidden so you don't have to worry about them. You only have to take care of her. I'm sorry for troubling you but please do me this favor.” he talked in a fast speed.

“What do you mean with her? Uncle? What have you done?” I questioned.

“I'm sorry. The time is over. Thanks Jongin.” he ended the call.

“Take care of her? What did he send me?” I walked back and forth in front of the half open cardboard.

“But it can stay in the middle of the living room like this forever.” he sighed and forced himself to unpack the unknown package.

“Eh!? What!? This-!?” I stuttered in shock as I saw what my uncle with 'her' meant. A girl with fair skin, long hairs and a simple white dress, who was unconscious. laid inside the box.

“This sick scientist...” I went through my hair when I noticed the paper sticking on her.

“Object XOXO.” I read the first words. Object? Then I found the heading description.

“Object XOXO is one of the first results of cloning humans with a unstable material. Testing results say that object XOXO is stable. Functions are alike of a human. No differences noticeable. Memories are empty but required information for walking, etc. are available.” I finally understood what 'it' was. After I calmed myself from the shock I leaned closer to inspect her detailed. Her ears, nose, eyes, mouth, cheeks. She looked like a normal human., but she was born inside uncle's labor. My face moved closer to hers but she didn't react. Was she sleeping? But then she would wake up when I lifted her out of the cardboard. But she breathed. Like a sleeping angel. She laid on the ground but she looked peaceful. My fingers touched her forehead and moved over her eyelids to her lips. I found a difference to humans. Her lips. They were inhuman soft. Not like I touched a lot lips, actually I didn't had my first kiss. But compared to those which I touched, her lips were the softest. I gulped as my fingers didn't move of her lips and I moved closer.

 

 

 

 

 

Please tell me what you think about the first chapter >_<

I really hope you like it

Tell me what you think in the comments ♥

Aiisora