Doctor

The Girl who was send to me

“You know, they are looking for her because your uncle and when they find her they may confiscate her. And she isn't a real human, right? What if she is defect? A normal doctor won't be able to help and he would report her.” D.O looked serious at me. I was lightly angry because he talked as if she was an alien or robot.

“I know someone. He used to be a scientist but he retired and does experiments at his home.” he went on and without waiting for my answer he took a pen and wrote the address down.

“Well, no problem. No need to pay me back. It was nice to meet her.” he waved goodbye and left again.

“What a nice visit.” I huffed as I closed the door behind him.

 

The same day I decided to visit this man he told me about. I took her to the old but big house, which looked a bit creepy. I carefully knocked on the doors but they opened by themselves. I called but no one answered so I stepped inside. From the basement I could hear some noises and took the stairs.

“Excuse me?” I held Miri's hand while I walked towards the man whose back was facing us.

“Yes? Hello!” he turned around and clapped as he saw us. His appearance shocked me a bit. I thought he would be a old man who has a lot of time but he looked like he was just some years older than me.

“You must be Kai! And that's your little inhuman girl?” he leaned closer to her.

“A pretty thing.” he approved before he turned back to his chemicals.

“Uhm...” I stepped next to him, still holding Miri's hand.

“Let me take a look.” he turned around again and took Miri's wrist to bring her to a chair. He sat her down and investigate nearly everything of her. The whole time she would sit still and look at me. She looked uncomfortable being watched by the stranger but looking at me made her calmer.

“Well, I can't find any diseases. She is perfectly fine. But remember” he spun around and held his finger towards me.

“She is a unnatural creature. Made by human's hands in a labor. We don't know everything about her. So be careful. Not only physically.” he ended his speech and directed Miri.

“You are a good girl, right?” he gave her a smile and she nodded shyly.

“So always listen to Kai and you'll learn everything you need to know.” he patted her shoulder.

“I now have to beg you to leave. I still have some work to do.” he motioned to the door.

“Of course. Thank you.” I bowed to him and grabbed Miri to leave with her.

 

While we were walking outside I looked at her how she happily held my hand. It's like she doesn't know about the bad things in this world. I hope it stays like this. Suddenly the shirt she was wearing slipped off her shoulder and revealed her collarbones.

“Maybe we should buy you some girls clothes.” I put my jacket over her and she blinked at me.

 

I walked with her to some shops and she chose what she liked. The fact that she has a own taste is a sign that she is more human than everyone thinks. When she finally stepped out of the changing room with a pretty dress I thought I was drooling. She looked stunning and only because she wore a cute dress. I hugged her because I couldn't handle her cuteness and walked home with her.