Sick?

The Girl who was send to me

“Maybe he isn't here.” I faced Miri as we stood in front of the door of the house of the doctor.

“Hello?” a blond man, who wasn't Baekhyun, opened the door. He looked younger, maybe his brother.

“Uhm.. Is Baekhyun at home?” I asked the younger one.

“Come in.” he opened the door wider.

“Thank you.” I bowed lightly and lead Miri inside.

“Sehun? Did you see-” Baekhyun came around the corner.

“Kai. How can I help you?” he greeted me warmly.

“Hi. Uhm... Miri said she doesn't feel right.” I shoved her on front of me.

“Really? Come with me. I'll take a look.” he went to his labor where we were last time.

“Where does it hurt?” he sat her down on the chair.

“This morning, I felt strange here.” she looked at Baekhyun as she pointed at her chest.

“I see. Wait a minute.” he grabbed his utensils and began to observe her.

“Hm... There is nothing wrong with you. Do you still feel the pain?” he looked straightly at her.

“No. When Appa came back, it stopped.” she explained.

“Oh.” Baekhyun was surprised but then he chuckled. I could only see his face but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

“Is she alright?” I asked worried as he turned to me.

“Yes. She is just... learning.” he smiled at me. I nodded even though I didn't understand what he meant.

“Hyung, she doesn't even know the matching term.” Sehun, who stood next to Miri, spoke up.

“Really? Don't you teach her new words?” the doctor eyed me.

“I do!” I defended myself.

“But she still calls you 'Appa'. Isn't that wrong?” his eyes wandered between me and Miri.

“I allowed her to do so.” I became slightly angry.

“However. She's fine. No need to worry.” he turned to Sehun after talking to me. We bid our goodbyes as we left the big mansion and went home.

 

I was about to put my key inside the lock when I noticed that it was open.

“You were out for quite long.” Chanyeol was eating chips on the couch as we entered the apartment.

“How do you- What are you- You- Th-” I stuttered shocked as I saw my friend making himself comfortable.

“I decided to stay a bit longer. You don't mind, right?” he stuffed another chip inside his mouth.

“Whatever.” I huffed and joined him on the couch.

“How did you get in?” I took a chip too.

“I have my ways. Where were you?” he shrugged my question off.

“I visited the doctor with Miri.” I answered shortly and turned my head to the Television.

“Oh. Are you sick? Don't you feel well? Does Kai treat you bad?” Chanyeol turned to the girl who sat to his other side and squeezed her shoulders.

“Yah! I don't treat her bad!” I punched him lightly on his shoulder.

“I know. I know.” he cheekily grinned as he rubbed his shoulder.

“When will she go to school?” he changed the topic after a moment of silence.

“Tomorrow. But why are you asking?” my eyes wandered to the tall man.

“Because I want to know when I can finally see her in an uniform. She must look cute. Did you saw her already? Just imagine her in those skirts and the bow around the neck. That's totally my style!” his mood became bright. A bit too happy for my taste.

“Calm down. She will attend school like every other girl. Nothing to be too happy about.” I murmured.

“What? Are you jealous? Do you think other guys will snatch her away?” the giant teased with a wide grin on his face.

“Jealous?” Miri spoke up as she heard a new word.

“You know Miri, when a person like someone, then he will get jealous when the other do things with others. It's not a nice feeling.” Chanyeol taught her.

“Would it make Appa feel bad?” she looked with sad eyes at Chanyeol.

“Uhm...” he hesitated and looked over to me.

“No. Don't worry. I hope you'll find many friends.” I smiled at her and she immediately smiled back.