New Roommate

The Girl who was send to me

When I arrived at home I noticed that my door wasn't locked.

“Did Miri opened it?” I asked myself as I went inside my apartment. What was waiting for me was shocking me. My eyes went wide and my breath stopped as I saw the big figure in the middle of my living room.

“Welcome back.” the guy grinned widely as he saw my surprised expression.

“What are you doing here?” I calmed and went further inside, next to the talking man.

“What a nice welcoming. I'm happy to see you too. Looks like you got a girlfriend. Why didn't you tell me?” he murmured with a playful attitude.

“That's kind of... complicated? However, just tell me what you're doing here?” I sat on the ground next to Miri as I smiled after I talked to the guy.

“I'm staying here for a while. By the way, your girlfriend is really cute. How did you met?” he casually stood up and walked to the refrigerator.

“She is from my uncle.” I stated and he froze.

“What does that mean?” he calmly came back with a drink in his hand. I didn't say anything, instead I stood up and looked for the papers which in the box, in which she was in when she came. He silently took the papers and read the text.

“I see. But she's still cute.” he suddenly lighten up and hugged the girl. Miri looked confused at the man since she doesn't know much about skinship.

“You're living with her here? How can you not love her?” he rubbed his own face against her and she didn't move.

“Uhm...” I watched him touching her and her becoming uncomfortable.

“Since I have to live with her I decided to take care of her.” I pulled on her arm to bring her next to me to set her free from the touchy man.

“If she's a burden to you I could take her with me. It wouldn't bother me having such a cute girl by me.” he playfully offered.

“No thanks.” I glared at him.

“Dude, you have nothing to eat here.” the man called me from the kitchen.

“Of course. You kind of break in my apartment and now you want to eat?” I said in disbelief as I joined him in the kitchen.

“Just get something.” he walked past me to sit next to Miri.

“Sometimes you really annoy me.” I huffed.

“But you know that I love you, right?” the elder man teased and sighed.

“Kai?” he called me again as he noticed that I was staring at the girl.

“Huh?” I turned to him as I stopped my staring.

“Do you like her?” he asked suddenly in a serious voice.

“N-NO! I just take care of her for my uncle! How can I like her? I just met her! And she is like a cute little kid. That would be strange to like a kid. Even tough she isn't really one but she behaves one. And by the way you know I'm not into dating, yet. Hyung you know that I am not this kind of person. How strange would it be to like her. It's weird,.. right? I mean... she isn't normal. But I try to let her live a normal life. Because I take care of her. For my uncle! And why do you think I like her? You're the one who is touchy with her all the time!” I kind of panicked.

“Kai!” he stopped my babbling. I stared at him blankly as I realized what was talking.

“It was a joke.” he looked sternly at me.

“Oh... Uhm... Ok..” I calmed down.

“But I like her!” his mood changed suddenly again and he hugged the girl again.

“Chanyeol!” I shouted out of reflexes.

“Ok. Ok. I understood.” he laughed and let go of her.

“I just want to sleep.” I huffed.

“OK!” Miri and Chanyeol said in unison and laid next to me on the blanket. I sighed defeated and fell asleep due my tiredness.

 

 

 


haha sorry, the title shouldn't be a reference to SBS Roommate :D