Best Friend

The Girl who was send to me

What are you doing Kim Jongin!? You have a... I don't even know what it is but you can't kiss some random human-like creatures which were send to you. I mentally slapped myself and removed myself of her.

“And how should I wake her up?” I rested my head on my arm which leaned on my leg.

“Shaking her? Screaming at her? Splashing water in her face?” I ruffled my hair in desperation. What did my uncle thought? How can a student care for a... girl? Aaah, this is crazy. Maybe she will wake up by herself.

I went to the grocery store to buy me my breakfast and maybe for her too. When I came home she didn't move at all. I watched her while I was eating, but then I noticed that I was behaving like a creepy stalker and turned around. Suddenly I got a message from my friend.

 

From D.O:

I'm at the park.

 

Since she won't move for the whole day it won't be severe if I go out. So I grabbed my jacket and went to the park to meet my best friend Do Kyungsoo.

“Kai!” D.O waved at me as he saw me entering the park.

“What were you doing? We said we would meet 1 hour ago.” he was sulky.

“I'm sorry, but... something came up.” I scratched the back of my head.

“What?” he eyed me.

“Uhm... I got a package.”

“And?”

“From my uncle.”

“Oh. What did he send?” D.O softened since he knew what how my uncle is.

“Uhm... It's hard to explain... It's kind of... one of his experiments.” I said carefully.

“Just tell me. It won't be a mass destruction weapon.” he rolled his eyes.

“No. But a girl.”

“Oh well then. That's similar to a mass destruction weapon.” he joked.

“Seriously. It's a human-like girl.” I tried to convince him.

“What do you mean with 'human-like'?” he raised one of his eyebrows.

“She doesn't have parents. Because she was made in uncle's labor.”

“Made?” he questioned again.

“Yeees. Man, don't you get it? She was an experiment. No parents. Made in a labor.” I repeated.

“Ooooh... Is she pretty?” he grinned at me.

“Yes. Beautiful- I mean she is Ok.” I dazed off but snapped back.

“Sure.” he smirked.

 

After playing we went to eat something and went home. When I walked inside she was lying there where I put her. Breathing peacefully like nothing would hurt her. Because I was bored and tried some things. I used a pen to poke her face but she didn't react. Even when I moved her from the ground to the couch, she didn't wake up. I held her in my arms for a longer while before I put her down. Her steady breathing calmed me as she moved against my chest. I still couldn't believe that she wasn't a normal human. Her skin was too soft and warm when I touched her. But she doesn't have any memories. She didn't experienced something at all and she never lived like a normal girl. She was always surrounded by scientist like my uncle and machines and chemicals which made her alive. But now she is lying in my arms like she became free of those science. Will she now be able to live a normal life? I'll try to make this possible for her. I don't know why but I feel like I have to do everything to care for her. Of course, it's because my uncle told me to do so. And he always cared for me. He even pays my rent and stuff I need.

After talking to her with no answers I became tired and went to sleep.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry, I'm really late.

The reason is... i forgot...

Sorry \(°o°;)

I'll update once a week. Promise.

Aiisora