Love

The Girl who was send to me

“Let me ask you one thing.“ Kris directed me after Miri fell asleep again.

“Sure.“ I turned to him too.

“What do you feel for Miri? Is she only a project to you too?“ his face was darkened. I lowered my head since I couldn't bare their stares.

“No. She became more than that.” I said in a low voice.

“You always said you only take care of her for your uncle.” Chanyeol argued.

“I thought so. But when I thought that I would not see her again I thought I can't live anymore. Thinking about her leaving me made me so sad that I realized that she is more than... the girl I have to care for...” I slowly looked up only to see a bunch of grinning guys.

“Then we will have a happy ending.” Chanyeol joked.

“Uhm...” I shyly looked over to Kris who was smiling too.

 

After we chatted for a while I lifted Miri up and brought her to bed. I laid next to her and watched her sleeping peacefully. I think that's the most beautiful picture I could sleep to.

 

The next morning I took her to school again.

“You look tired.” our friends greeted Chanyeol and me.

“Good morning too.” I murmured.

“Seriously are you a couple or not?” Luhan pointed at my hand where Miri was clinging on.

“Actually-” Chanyeol started but I covered his mouth.

“It's not your business.” I fake a smile and brought her to class.

 

When school was over I walked in the direction of our apartment.

“What do you want to eat today?” I asked her while she still clung on my hand.

“Whatever you like.” she said cheerfully and I chuckled at her cuteness. Suddenly she stopped walking.

“What are they doing? Does she hurt on her face?” she stared at a couple were kissing each other.

“Uhm... Eh... That...” I scratched the back of my head by the loss of words.

“Or is he eating her?” she gasped.

“No.” I laughed and she looked at me confused.

“They are kissing. Couple are doing it when they really love each other. They are pressing their lips against each other.” I explained her shyly since I'm myself embarrassed. Suddenly I felt how something pulled me on my shirt and I bend down.

“M-Miri?” I blinked at her as she stared in my eyes when she held my shoulder to held me closer to her. She stood still for a few seconds until she closed her eyes. Pulling on my shirt again she moved our lips together. She softly pressed them against mine when my hands wandered behind her to presser her more against me. Her lips were softer than I imagined. The sweet taste coming from her could make me addicted. I hugged her during the kiss which lasted not long enough but we had to let go because we still on the middle of the street.

“I love Kai.” she said with the most beautiful smile on her face.

“I love you too.” I smiled back at her and petted her head.

“But do you know what you just did?” I leaned down to her.

“I made love to Kai.” she cheerfully claimed. I cough from embarrassment.

“No. Not that.” I became a bit weak.

“You just made me the happiest person on the whole world.” I hugged her tightly.

“When Kai is happy then I'm happy too.” she talked into my chest.

“Miri...” I whispered before I pulled her in for another kiss.

“Yah! What are you kids doing in the middle of the street!” a man shouted at us. I turned around to see that Kris was laughing at us.