Where?

The Girl who was send to me

“Yah! Wake up!“ A guy shouted loudly.

“Huh..?“ Miri slowly opened her eyes.

“Really. I don't know why we should keep her? Isn't she just useless?” the guy talked again.

“Don't talk like this to her.” another voice answered.

“I'm sorry. How are you?” the older one kneed next to her.

“Who are you? Where am I?” she looked at the man and then around the room.

“I'm Xiumin. And you're in your new home.” he warmly smiled at her.

“Home? But I live with Kai-Appa. Did Appa give me away?” she looked sad and she lowered her head.

“No. I took you from him.” he said, still having a smile on his face.

“I promise you. She is just useless and a failed experiment.” the younger spoke up again.

“Tao! Behave yourself. I'm going to look for the utensils. Be nice to her.” he left the room.

“I really don't understand him.” he sat down next to Miri.

“I don't understand a lot too. But Appa is teaching me. And it makes me happy.” she smiled at him.

“That makes you happy?” he said in disbelief.

“Hm.” she nodded in a confident manner.

“But you shouldn't know anything about those feelings.” he tilted his head.

“Appa taught me.” she said happily.

“He treats you really well, huh?” Tao trailed a bit off.

“Yes... because... he likes me?...” she sunk in her thoughts too.

“He likes you? Your Appa?” the guy eyed her.

“No... he doesn't... he has to take care of me... because of his uncle... only because of his uncle...” hot tears began to fall down on her cheek.

“Y-yah! Don't cry!” Tao didn't know what to do.

“What are you doing to her?” Xiumin came back and saw the crying girl.

“N-nothing. We were just talking!” the younger defended himself.

“Wow. Impressive. Those real emotions.” Xiumin watched her until she calmed down.

 

Then it hit me.

“I think I know where she could be.” I said in a horse voice. Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol, who joined too, looked at me.

“Then let's hurry.” they said and I stared to run.

 

“Kai, I do you think she returned home by herself?” Chanyeol asked confused as he saw me running back to the buildings where I live.

“No. But something, or better someone was strange. So I'm going to check this up.” we went to one particular apartment and started to knock.

“How can I help you?” Kris stood in a white t-shirt and some loose pants in front of us.

“Where is Miri?” I said without keeping the formalities up.

“What?” he woke up fully.

“You do have some secrets.” I said sternly.

“Wait..” he bit his lip and went back in. But soon he came back with more clothes on.

“I think I know where we should look.” he said and ran off.

 

How does he know where she is? If it was him who took her he wouldn't bring me to her so easily. Just what is this guy hiding from me? He always acts in a other way when it's about Miri. Does he maybe...

 

“Here it is.” he brought me back to reality.

“Where are we?” I studied the surrounding.

“Doesn't matter. Let's just get Miri back.” he said before he entered the building before us.