Limit

So I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

I knock twice, feeling all nervous and weird at the same time. I don’t even know why but my heart is beating faster than usual and my mind is swirling. I don’t know why my hand automatically goes up to my hair to make sure it isn’t too messy. When the door bursts open, I am greeted by the little energiser bunny hugging my legs.

“Papa!!!”

Have I mentioned to you how much I really love my son?

I laugh and bend down to hug and kiss my son and he returns me back the same amount of love excitedly. Soon after, I feel someone watching us and I pick Henry up.

“Thanks for watching Henry for me, Ryeowook.”  

“You’re welcome.” Ryeowook nods. “Did you get to finish all your work, Mr. Cho?”

“Yeah, I did actually. I never expected to get it done by today though.”

Ryeowook nods and we stand there, staring at each other. Ryeowook’s bangs makes him look really good and I just… I just feel like his hair. Wait…. No, Kyuhyun. He is your personal assistant for god’s sake. Henry suddenly bursts in giggles in my arms and I raise my brows at him.

“What are you laughing about, baby?” I ask.

Henry giggles again. “Papa! Why is your face so red?”

Oh man. I touch my cheeks and Henry laughs, tapping my cheeks with his small hands. I don’t even know why my cheeks are so flushed! Ryeowook laughs a little too and I feel myself blushing even more. This is just so embarrassing.

“Umm… So.. Did Henry cause you any trouble?” And then pinching my son’s nose, I ask him. “Were you a good boy?”

“I was!” Henry nods proudly. “We went to the supermarket just now, Papa! And I got to eat lots of chocolates! And then Wookie hyung cooked for me spaghetti! Just like how mummy used to make!”

I froze.

“R… Really?”

“Deh!”

Ryeowook turns into the apartment and comes back seconds later with a Tupperware in his arms. He shrugs and shifts shyly from foot to foot, handing me the Tupperware.

“Here, Mr. Cho.” Ryeowook says softly. “I saved some for you. I… Henry keeps saying that both of you really likes spaghetti and so I…”

I’m still frozen, still shocked and Ryeowook looks at me and the Tupperware awkwardly. His smiles drops and he looks away, suddenly looking disappointed.

“I… Umm.. It’s okay if you don’t want it, Mr. Cho.” Ryeowook says. “I just had some extra and thou-”

I cut him off by beaming. “Thank you, Ryeowook. It’s really nice of you.”

I take the Tupperware from his hands and when our hands accidentally brush, I look up into his eyes. He’s smiling, but it’s a shy smile and his cheeks are turning red. I feel myself blushing too and with that, I really think I should get going before Henry makes another awkward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter