This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

The next day was a weekend so there wasn't school.I went outside and went to the rich village where rich people only live unlike us.Rich people don't often look at their newspapers that are thrown in front of their houses.Newspapers NEVER come in our village cause we are poor.Because of this,I got a few newspapers that were thrown in one of the houses of the rich village.After I took a few,I went back home and looked at the job advertisements.I first decided to be a waitress at a bar but the pay was to small,a sandwich shop worker seemed to hard,and a waitress for a restraunt was a full time job.I needed a part time cause I needed to go afterschool.Just then in small letters I saw,an ad for a taxi driver.The pay was good and I'M OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE!But...I didn't have a liscense.The next day,without much hope,I decided to go take a test for a liscense.I really tried my best on the test but,I knew 99.99999% I wasn't gonna make it.When the results finally came home,I called Ji Hyung before opening the envelope.

 

"Hello?" she answered.

 

"DUDE.I JUST GOT MY RESULTS BACK FOR THE TEST." I said.

 

"OMG!What did you get?!Did you make it?"

 

"I didn't open it yet.I'm so nervous.Do you think I made it?" I asked.

 

"OPEN IT." she said.

 

I slightly opened the envelope and unfolded the piece of paper that was in it.I read the small letters that was on the piece of paper and this is what it said.

 

"Dear Park So Min. CONGRATULATIONS!You made your liscense!" The paper said.

 

"OH MY GOSH!I MADE IT JI HYUN!I MADE MY LISCENSE!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled while jumping up and down.

 

"CONGRATS GIRLYY<3" Ji Hyun said.

 

"Thanks!I'm gonna hang up now!I need to tell my mom!" I said.

 

"K!See you at school on Monday!" she said.

 

I hung up and ran to my mom.

 

"MOM!I MADE MY LISCENSE!I HAVE MY OWN LISCENSE!AND THIS MEANS I CAN BE A TAXI DRIVER AND PAY OUR DEBT BACK!" I said.

 

My mom cried and hugged me.

 

"Thank you so much So Min.I know I'm a bad mother and I'm really sorry for the fact that your doing this cause of me" she said while hugging me tighter.

 

I cried too and we sat there crying for about 10 minutes.The next day,was my first day of my job.I put on my uniform and tied my hair tightly and neatly into a ponytail.I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked pretty good.I smiled and got into my taxi/car that I was gonna drive.It was a white car and inside it was pretty cool.There was a navigator,REALLY soft seats and there was also 30 packs of gum on one of the seats for me to chew while I'm driving.I got in the car and drove around Seoul and finally someone got in the car.He had sunglasses on and he looked sorta familiar.I didn't know where I saw him cause he kept his sunglasses on in the car.

 

"Um..not to be rude but have I seen you somewhere?" I asked.

 

"You probaly have and can you go fast?I'm in a rush right now" he said.

 

"Um..I'm sorry but can you take your sunglasses off?" I asked ignoring him.

 

"No."

 

"um..sorry ok." I said.

 

It was really aqward the whole ride.Finally  I arrived at the place the guy wanted to me to take him.

 

"Your ride costed $6.50 cents." I said.

 

He handed me a 50 dollar bill.I opened one of the car cabinents to get some change and when I found some,he was already out of the car!I grabbed the money quick and ran to find the guy.I finally found him.He was waiting for the street lights to change.

 

"HEY!TAKE YOUR CHANGE!" I yelled.

 

I ran up to him.

 

"Just keep the change.I don't need that money anyways." he said.

 

"NO.Take your change." I said.

 

"I said I don't need it!" he said.

 

"TAKE IT!" I yelled.

 

Just then the street light turned green.He was about to run until I grabbed him.

 

"Take your change.Even though I'm doing this job for money,I don't wanna cheat." I said.

 

"LET GO OF ME!" he said.

 


"TAKE I-"
 

 

Just then I tripped on my shoelaces that were untied from running and I fell on him.His sunglasses fell off his face.

 

OMG.IT WAS JUN HYUNG...FROM B2ST.