This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

"......"

 

"I'm fine.She can sleep in my room" he said again.

 

I stared into space being shocked as EVER."

 

"Ok then.So Min,if hyung bothers me,tell me." Yoseob said smiling.

 

"Um..ok.." I said nervously.

 

Yoseob smiled again and went out of the room.It was aqward silence between me and Jun Hyung.

 

"If you don't want to me to I'm fine sleeping on the sofa" I said.

 

"It's fine.You can sleep here.Do you want to the bed or the floor?" he asked.

 

"The floor." I said right away.

 

He looked at me like I was crazy and went out of the room.But before he went out,he turned back to me.

 

"Oh yeah.Sorry about yesterday.I was sorta drunk." he said.

 

"Its fine." I said right away.

 

He then smiled and went out of the room to eat breakfast.I standed right there looking like a complete idiot.My heart was beating when he smiled.I couldn't believe he let me sleep in his room..WITH HIM.I took a deep breath and went out  to the living room with the others.When I went out,Dong Woon came to me.

 

"SO MIN!" he said putting his arms over me.

 

Jun Hyung stared.

 

"Uh hey guys." I said aqwardly.

 

They all smiled at me exept Jun Hyung.He just stared into space.Just then I got a call from President Hong Seung Song.

 

"Hello?" I said.

 

"So Min.I have a favor.Today,you have a interview and I don't think you can go by yourself.Take Jun Hyung with you and you two do the interview together ok?" he said.

 

"With..Jun Hyung..?" I asked looking at him.

 

Jun Hyung looked at me like he was confused.

 

"Um...ok." I said.

 

After I hung up I told Jun Hyung about today.He first was mad cause he didn't want to go,but afterwards he decided to go.At 12 we drove to the place where we do the interview.

 

"Dude.I'm nervous." I said taking deep breaths.

 

"You need to calm down.Its not a big deal.Just answer the stupid questions they ask you." he said.

 

I ignored his unhelpful advice and continued with the deep breaths.When we arrived,I put on a makeover and after the interview,I almost threw up.Jun Hyung came up to me and held my hand.

 

"Are you ok?" he asked.

 

"Yeah." I said nervously.

 

He put his arms around me and we drove home.After we ate lunch and dinner,I took a shower and went into Jun Hyungs room.He was there listening to music from his Ipod.I pretended he wasn't there and put blankets on the floor.After I laid down and closed my eyes.

 

"Are you seriously gonna sleep right now?" Jun Hyung finally said.

 

"Yeah.We had a tiring day...aren't you sleepy too?" I asked even though I wasn't tired AT ALL.

 

"No.." he said.

 

Just then,he came down from the bed and laid down next to me.My eyes got wide opened.

 

"What are you doing?!" I said.

 

"Do you wanna go out with me?" he asked ignoring me.