This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

He was about to walk away when I grabbed him.

 

"Wait.Um..sir..if I go to Cube Entertainment,do I get paid?" I asked nervously.

 

"Yes.Of course" he said.

 

OMG I WAS GONNA GET PAID AND I CAN MEET B2ST!HOW GREAT IS THIS OPPORTUNITY!

 

"YES!YES!I WANNA GO TO CUBE ENTERTAINMENT!" I yelled happily.

 

"Ok.Tommorow come to Cube so I can introduce you to B2st,4minute,and G.na." he said.

 

"OK!SEE YOU TOMMOROW SIR!" I said waving at him.

 

Afterwards,I ran home and told my mom.She was SOOOO happy.I couldn't sleep that night cause I was so exited!I remembered that I also need to thank Jun Hyung for paying the car for me.I finally closed my eyes and imagined myself being a star....

The next day,I took a village bus to Cube.When I arrived, President Hong waved to me.

 

"Hello.Welcome to Cube Entertainment.Follow me." he said.

 

I followed him through the long hallway.While I was walking I saw a bunch of rooms.I saw a recording room,practice room,a cafeteria,and even a library!President Hong finally took me to the last room.When I went in B2st,G.na,and 4minute was there.They were staring at me.

 

"Wait.Aren't you-" Jun Hyung said but he got interrupted by President Hong.

 

"Everyone this is Park So Min.Shes new and I'm thinking of making her a solo singer just like G.na so don't be mean to her and take good care of her.She's the youngest of all of you." President Hong said.

 

"Wow..she's so pretty..." said Yoseob.

 

"I agree with you Yoseob." Dong Woon said.

 

All of the b2st members stared at me.I stared at them.I was looking at B2ST right now.B2ST.THE PEOPLE I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO MEET MY WHOLE LIFE.

 

"thanks..I'm a REALLY huge fan of you guys." I said shyly at b2st.

 

They laughed and Yoseob came to me.

 

"LETS BE GOOD FRIENDS^^" he said.

 

He let his hand out for a handshake and I shook it and smiled.

 

"Well its good that we are getting along well.Now go back to your practice and So Min and B2st follow me." President Hong said.

 

We followed him to his office.

 

"Ok.I just remembered that So Min has no where to stay.I can't send her home cause her house is WAY to far from here and 4minute's dorm is full cause G.na is staying there.So,I was thinking to let So Min be in your guy's dorm for about 3 months before she gets her own dorm." President Hong said.

 

"WHAT?!" We all said.