This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

YOU GUYS REMEMBER TO LISTEN TO "WHEN THE DOOR CLOSES BY DONG WOON AND DOO JOON OPPAS!" (please read chapter 20 if you have no idea whats going on)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That bastard." President Hong said drinking his beer and crying.

 

"DON'T CALL OUR HYUNG A BASTARD PRESIDENT!" b2st yelled in unision.

 

"Shut up.If I catch one of you guys smoking you guys will be DEAD." President Hong said drinking another can of beer.

 

"Jun Hyung oppa!Why!" Hyuna sobbed.

 

All the Cube members and founders and presidents were at a restrraunt drinking beer and crying after coming back from Jun Hyungs funeral.B2uties were outside of the restraunt yelling and screaming and crying.While everyone was either drinking or sobbing,I just sat there with my face emotionless.I felt like dying.I wanted to go to heaven with him.I didn't want live on this earth anymore.But..I knew I couldn't.

 

"So Min..are you ok?" Hyun Seung asked.

 

"Yeah." I said still with an emotionless face.

 

"I don't want you to be hurt."

 

"I'm fine." I said.

 

After 4 more hours of drinking,everyone was drunk except for Hyun Seung and me.We took everyone to a big van and Hyun Seung drove home.Everyone was sleeping on their way home.Finally when we arrived to b2sts dorm after dropping off everyone else,Yoseob woke up.

 

"Jun Hyung hyung." he said sadly.

 

"Yoseob wake up." I shook him softly.

 

"Jun Hyung hyung.Don't leave me." he said crying.

 

"Yoseob."

 

He finally opened his eyes.He didn't say anything and I took him to his room.After everyone was asleep I took a shower and went into Jun Hyungs room.I felt so lonley.It smelled like Jun Hyungs strawberry haired shampoo smell.I slowly headed to his bed and slept there with my face pressed closely to his pillow,pretending he was next to me.

 

(4 months later)

 

"PARK SO MIN!PARK SO MIN!PARK SO MIN!PARK SO MIN!PARK SO MIN!" all the boys yelled.

 

I took a deep breath and headed to the stage.Yes.It has been 1 month since I've had my debut and I was number one everywhere on the music charts.A bunch of fanboys were yelling my name and going crazy.After I sang my song on stage,I stayed on stage to see who got in first place this week.

 

"WELL.THIS WEEKS KPOP NUMBER ONE IS..." the MC said.

 

"PARK..SO MIN!" the MC yelled again.

 

Everyone cheered and I headed to the stage with a big smile on my face.I gave them an encore,and headed backstage.I was sweating hard.Just then,b2st members came up to me.

 

"HEY!GOOD JOB!" they yelled giving me a group hug.

 

I smiled at them and we ate lunch together.After we got in the car,I got a text from President Hong.

 

From:President Hong.

"So Min.I want you and b2st to come to Cube.I need to talk about your new dorm."

 

I quickly replied back.

 

To:President Hong"

"Yes sir.See you later."

 

b2st got the same text message.But when they saw the text all their faces looked sad.When we arrived at Cube,President Hong was waiting for us.

 

"The reason I called you guys today was because of So Mins new dorm." he said.

 

B2st looked sad.

 

"I'm very sorry So Min that your finally getting your dorm now.You were supposed to get it last month but I was very busy and you needed to debut first." President Hong said.

 

"Its fine President Hong cause I want to stay at b2sts dorm." I said.

 

B2st looked at me and smiled.

 

"What?" President Hong asked with a confused face.

 

"I want ot stay at b2sts dorm with b2st because I need them and they need me.I don't really need a whole apartment to myself and I want to use Jun Hyungs room.Also b2st needs me to cook meals for them.Its not healthy eating food that comes from packages everyday." I said.

 

President Hong looked touched.

 

"B2st is that ok with you guys?" he asked b2st.

 

"YES!" they all said together.

 

I slightly smiled and together we headed back to the dorm.

 

"YOU WERE AMAZING AND YOU TOTALLY MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!" Yoseob said.

 

I slightly blushed from all the compliments they gave me and went into Jun Hyungs room or lets say MY room and laid down on Jun Hyungs bed.I was looking through my pictures of Jun Hyung and me until the doorbell rang.

 

"DING DONG"

 

"Who is it?!" Dong Woon yelled through the door.

 

"YOU HAVE LETTERS!" the mailman said.

 

I quickly went outside to see what was going on and Dong Woon opened the door.

 

"Hello.You have 6 mails from the Incheon Hospital." said the mailman.

 

I took the letters from him and on the envolope it said.

 

To:Doo Joon Hyung

From:Jun Hyung

 

I almost fainted.It said "JUN HYUNG" on it.I quickly ran through each envolope and it each had different names but from the same person.I asked the mailman why we got this today and he said because the doctor found it in Jun Hyungs clothes pockets before he changed for the surgery.I nodded and thanked him.Finally the last envolope had my name in it.I handed the other members theirs and quickly went in my room to read the letter.I slowly opened the letter and there were dried up tears spots on it.I could tell he was crying while he wrote this.This is what he wrote.

 

Dear So Min,

By the time you read this letter,I'm probaly gonna be dead.I know that your mad at me for not staying strong but So Min..I already knew that I wasn't gonna be alive.I want you to meet a better guy than me who can treat you better.I want you to forget about me after you read this letter.I know it won't be easy but you still have to.So Min,if I be born as someone else,I hope we can meet again in this world.I loved all the memories we had together and all the cuddles and kisses.I know I won't be able to forget you even in heaven cause I'm gonna miss your pretty face,but I will try to forget you for your happiness that you completely deserve.Park So Min.I love you.I really love you and I'm sorry this is the only way I can tell you that I love you.Stay happy and please be the person you were.The one who was amazing and the one I loved.

 

Love,Jun Hyung