This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

"Jun...Hyung?..." I asked.

 

He rolled his eyes.

 

"Are you happy now that you saw my face?" he asked.

 

"I'm sorry..I didn't mean to..." I stuttered.

 

He just got up and ran across the street even though he wasn't supposed to cross.I sighed and and went back to my taxi but,MY CAR WAS GONE!I MUST'VE LEFT MY CAR OPENED AND LEFT MY CAR KEYS IN THE CAR!

 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" my boss yelled.

 

"I'm sorry sir." I said trying to hold my tears.

 

"YOUR FIRED!" he yelled.

 

"Sir!Give me one more chance!I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER!" I sobbed.

 

"NO!PUT YOUR UNIFORM IN YOUR LOCKER AND GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK!AND PAY FOR THE CAR!" he said.

 

"PAY FOR THE CAR?!" I asked.

 

"THEN DID YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST RUN AWAY FROMTHIS?!PAY FOR THE CAR!AND KEEP YOUR DAMN TIPS IF YOU WANT!" he said.

 

I sadly put my uniform in my locker and headed home.I couldn't believe it...I got fired on my first day.I walked home crying and crying.Just then,I bumped into someone.

 

"I'm sorry."I said without looking up.

 

"Hey.Aren't you that girl?" someone said.

 

I looked up.IT WAS JUN HYUNG AGAIN!

 

"Why the heck are you crying in the middle of the street?" he asked.

 

"None of your buisness is it?" I asked.After,I just said that,I covered my mouth.I just said that to a b2st member!

 

"Why are you crying" he asked ignoring what I just said.

 

"CAUSE OF YOU!YOU GOT ME FIRED!" I said.

 

"Well your the one who wouldn't just keep the money!"

 

"I told you.I don't cheat."

 

Just then,Jun Hyung took out a box of cigarettes from his jean pocket.He took a cigarette out and smoked.

 

"You smoke?" I asked.

 

"Yeah."

 

"You shouldn't.Especially if your a singer.Your lungs aren't gonna be healthy."

 

He ignored me and kept smoking.I rolled my eyes and walked away until he grabbed my wrist.

 

"I'm...I'm...sorry." he said.

 

I looked at him.

 

"Its fine.See you."

 

Then I walked away from him.When I went home and told my mom about today my mom cried.I tried my best to cheer her up but she was so sad.She just stayed in her room the whole day.The next day,I got a call from my boss.

 

"You don't have to pay for the car." he said.

 

"WHAT?!HOW?!" I said with happiness.

 

"Jun Hyung from b2st paid the money for you."

 

"What?..."

 

My boss just hung up on me.I was so shocked.I wanted to findd Jun Hyung so much right now but I didn't know his number or anything!I just decided to wait until I see him again....

They next day I went outside and sat on the swings in our neighborhood park.I always liked to sing whenever I felt sad.I sang a song.

 

"Bi ga oh neun nal en na leul cha ja wah,bam eul sae wo gue lop pe da.Be ga geu chu ga myun nu do ta la su,su he cho geum shik geu chu ga get chi." I sang to myself.

 

Just then,a man I've never seen before came up to me.

 

"Hello my name is Hong Seung Sung.I'm a founder president of Cube Entertainment.I just watched you singing right now and your voice is VERY VERY beautiful.I was wondering,if you want to be a singer,just call me,cause I would LOVE to get you to be a singer."

 

Then he gave me a small card with his name,number,and fax.

 

Wait..did he just say Cube?!Thats B2ST's ENTERTAINMENT!