This is the only way I can tell you that I love you

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

"You want me to go a night club with you?" I asked.

 

"Yeah...." he said slowly.

 

Before I could even answer he grabbed my hand and took me to his car.I was really afraid that we were gonna get in a car accident cause he seemed drunk.But,luckily we didn't get into a accident.When we arrived at the club,he started drinking more.I just sat next to him not knowing what to do.All the girls were glaring at me.Just then this one girl came up to me.

 

"Can you move?I kinda want to talk to the guy next to you." she said pointing at Jun Hyung.

 

I was about to move until Jun Hyung grabbed my hand.

 

"Your not going anywhere." he said.

 

"This girl wants to talk to you.I'll come back when you guys are done talking." I said letting my hand go.

 

Just then he got up and put his arms around my waist.I was literally just frozen there not knowing what to do.All the girls were gasping,whispering,and glaring.I tried to let his hands off my waist.But the more I tried the more he grabbed me tighter.

 

"Um..Jun Hyung..I think your drunk.Lets go home." I said trying to let his hands off.

 

"No.I'm gonna stay here drinking all night and being next to you." he said still not letting go of me.

 

I sighed.

 

"Ok.I'll stay here now can you please let of my waist?I can't breathe right now." I said.

 

He slowly let of my waist and held my hand instead.Afterwards,he kept drinking and drinking.After about 3 hours it was 1 in the morning.Jun Hyung was sleeping in the club with his head down on the table.He drank ALOT.I took his hand and put it over my neck.When I found his car and his car keys,I put him in the backseat and I started driving.When I arrived at the dorm,the only person awake was Hyun Seung.

 

"Wow.What happened?" he asked shyly.

 

"He drank alot." I said pointing at Jun Hyung.

 

Hyun Seung sighed and took Jun Hyung.

 

"I'll take it from here to his room and um..since theres no room you can sleep in the sofa today.Is that ok?" Hyun Seung asked.

 

"Yeah!I'll be fine." I said smiling.

 

Hyun Seung took Jun Hyung to his room and everyone fell asleep afterwards.

 

(The next morning)

Ki Kwang went out for schedule.Everyone woke up early exept Jun Hyung.He was still sleeping in his room.While the others were eating breakfast,I went in Jun Hyungs room.He was still sleeping.I was wondered if I should wake him up.

 

"Um..Jun Hyung?Wake up.Don't you want any breakfast?" I asked.

 

His eyes opened.

 

"No.Its fine." he said.

 

I walked out of the room and he followed me out.

 

"JUNHYUNG HYUNG!ARE YOU OK?!" Yoseob asked.

 

Jun Hyung nodded and just sat on the sofa.

 

"hyung!So Min had to sleep on the sofa yesterday.We finally agreed that shes gonna sleep in your room cause your room is the biggest" Yoseob said.

 

"No!Its fine Yoseob.I can sleep on the sof-"

 

But I was interrupted.

 

"ok.she can sleep in my room." said Jun Hyung.