This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

"Heart Cancer?" he asked.

 

"Yeah." I said finally getting into tears.

 

"Oh." he said.

 

I got up and grabbed his hand.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Home.Lets go.Tommorow,we're gonna go to the hospital." I said.

 

"We don't have to-"

 

"WE HAVE TO JUN HYUNG!"

 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a tight cuddle.

 

"So Min.Why are you so worried?I'm going to be fine." he said tousling my hair.

 

"No you aren't!" I yelled crying hardly on his shoulders.

 

He just stood quiet.After he let me go,we drove to b2sts dorm in painful silence.When we arrived in the dorm,Yoseob and Doo Joon oppa were eating chips on the couch watching tv.When we arrived they jumped up from the couch.

 

"SO MIN!JUN HYUNG!WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!" they asked.

 

"We were just outside..." I said.

 

"Yoseob,go bring the rest of the members to the living room.I have to tell everyone somehthing." he said.

 

My heart started beating.What if he told everyone about his disease?!I looked at Jun Hyung and shook my head.He just stared and nodded with a soft,weak smile.When all the members came out,Jun Hyung took a deep breath.

 

"I have something to tell you guys thats really important." he said.

 

"What is it?" asked Ki Kwang.

 

"You guys have been like my family.I mean you ARE my family.I felt like I had 5 brothers with me all the time." he said tears rolling down his cheeks.All of the b2st members were shocked when they saw Jun Hyung crying.Jun Hyung wiped his tears with his shirt sleeve and continued.

 

"I have a disease of sickness that may cause me to death.I thought I needed to tell you guys." he said.

 

"What the disease?" asked Doo Joon.

 

"Heart..Cancer." Jun Hyung said.

 

There was a moment of silence in the living room.Tears were starting to roll down my cheeks when I saw the members and Jun Hyungs faces.Yoseob looked at me.

 

"Did you know So Min?" he asked tears rolling down his cheeks.

 

"Yes." I said softly.

 

Doo Joon wiped his tears but it kept coming out of his eyes.Yoseob was literally crying like a baby,Ki Kwang put his head down crying softly to his sleeves,Hyun Seung even though he hated Jun Hyung had tears rolling down his cheeks, and Dong Woon went in his room and cried out loud.It broke my heart to see all these people crying.These 6 people I really loved after my parents.These 6 people that I trusted.These 6 people that I would die for.That night was really quiet.No one dared to say a word.In the morning Jun Hyung and I went to the hospital.Both of our eyes were puffy from crying all night.When we arrived in the hospital we headed towards the main doctors office.When we went in,the doctor half smiled and half frowned.

 

"Hello." he said.

 

We ignored his friendly smile and sat down in cold silence.

 

"Um..well is there  a reason you guys wanted to see my today?" he asked.

 

"Yes." I said before Jun Hyung could talk.

 

"Why did he get heart cancer and how can this disease be cured?" I asked immediately.

'

"The reason he got heart cancer was because he smoked alot.Am I right Mr.Yong?" he asked looking at Jun Hyung.

 

I sighed.I knew I shouldn't have made him stop no matter if I was a overprotective girlfriend or not.

 

"Yes." Jun Hyung said ashamly.

 

The doctor nodded.

 

"The only way you can cure this young man is to take a surgery." the doctor said.

 

"HE'LL TAKE IT." I said looking at Jun Hyung.

 

"BUT." the doctor said.

 

"BUT WHAT?!" I asked in a annoyed manner.

 

"He could die in the surgery." the doctor said with sorrow eyes.