This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

"He could die?...?" I asked tears coming down again.

 

"Yes.Its 50% chance that he might not survive his surgery if he doesn't stay strong." the doctor said shaking his head slowly.

 

Jun Hyung just stared.He looked shocked and sad at the same time.

 

"Jun Hyung.Take the surgery." I said looking at him seriously.

 

"But I could die."

 

"YOUR NOT GONNA DIE JUN HYUNG!YOUR NOT!DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" I shouted with tears all over my puffy face.The doctor didn't say anything cause he knew how I felt.Jun Hyung finally gave in and told the doctor.

 

"I will take the surgery." he said.

 

I looked up crying still.

 

"Alright.Your one brave young celebrity." the doctor said.

 

Jun Hyung had a weak smile.

 

"Ok.Well how about we have your surgery next Thursday.Is that ok with you?" the doctor asked.

 

"Yes.I don't have a schedule that day." Jun Hyung said.

 

After we talked more to the doctor Jun Hyung and I went in the car.Jun Hyung didn't start the car.He just looked at me crying and crying.

 

"Stop looking at me Jun Hyung." I said wiping my tears from my jacket.

 

Suddenly,he grabbed me close to him and wiped my tears for me.

 

"Don't cry So Min.Don't." he said pulling me close by every inch.

 

I could feel his warm breath down my neck.I thought to myself that what if I can never have this feeling again.What if Jun Hyung does die in the middle of the surgery and I won't feel the happiness of his smiles and the warmness of his cuddles.I cried more from the thought of that.Jun Hyung kissed me softly on the neck.His lips were on every inch of my neck.I kept crying not noticing what he was doing.I just stood still cause I wanted to stay like this.I didn't push him away or call him a .I stood still with my eyes closed in his cuddle and feeling his lips on my neck.I knew it could be the last kiss he ever even could do to me.When he finally put his lips off my neck he softly let me go off his cuddle and looked at me like I was some kind of beautiful angel.

 

"Park So Min.Don't EVER cry again.If you cry,I'm really gonna die." he said.

 

"YONG JUN HYUNG!DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!" I said.

 

"I was just kidding." he said giving me a soft smile.

 

"Aren't you even worried?!You might die in less then a week!" I said taking this seriously.

 

"I'm not worried." he said smiling.

 

"HOW ARE YOU NOT WORRIED?!"

 

"Because,I have you." he said.

 

_______________________________________________________--

A/N:Hey guys.I'm sorry I haven't been writing for a while.Haha.I just wanted to tell you guys that my story is gonna end on episode 20 so there are only 3 more chapters left.I'm sorry that the story has been going so sad.): But I still hope you enjoy and get all the good and bad emotions with it.