This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

"Why are you guys so surprised?" President Hong asked.

 

"I disagree." Jun Hyung said casually.

 

"SHUT UP!" the rest of the members said.

 

"Why do you disagree?"  asked President Hong looking Jun Hyung striaght in the eyes.

 

"First of all,shes a girl,plus I don't think its comfortable for her or us to stay with her." Jun Hyung said.

 

"I don't feel uncomfortable at all." said Yoseob and Dongwoon.

 

"Well its 5 out of 1 Jun Hyung.So Min's gonna stay at your guy's dorm for 3 months." President Hong said.

 

Jun Hyung just rolled his eyes and went out of the office.

 

"Whats wrong with him?" DongWoon said.

 

I felt bad.I mean I suddenly felt like some kind of bug that accidentally had to crawl inside b2st's dorm.After president Hong finished talking I went out to find Jun Hyung.He was outside,behind the trees smoking.I walked up to him.

 

"Um...Jun Hyung." I said nervously.

 

"Yes?..." he said.

 

"Look..I'm sorry about this whole situation.I promise I won't bother you.I will act invisible!I promise!" I said

 

"Its not your fault anyways.I'm sorry but,can you go?I kinda want to be alone right now." he said.

 

I walked away from him.When I went into Cube,someone was waiting for me.It was Yoseob.

 

"SO MIN!WHERE WERE YOU?!I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!" he said grabbing my hand.

 

"Oh sorry.I just took a walk outside to take some air." I said.

 

"Come on!Lets go to our dorm!It's almost 6.Lets go.I'm so hungry!" he said while rubbing his tummy.

 

"Kay.Come on!I'll go cook you dinner." I said.

 

When we arrived at b2st's dorm,I was nearly shocked.It was so big!It was SO much bigger then how I saw it on TV!The kitchen was huge and there were literally 6 rooms.Yoseob grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen.

 

"Here you can cook us anything you want!^^" he said smiling.

 

I nodded and checked the fridge.THERE WERE SO MANY THINGS TO EAT.I think they own the whole market in their fridge.

 

"I'll make you guys fried rice and boiled dumplings?Is that ok with you guys?" I asked.

 

"I LOVE FRIED RICE!" Yoseob said.

 

I smiled and started cooking.By the time I finished cooking,all the b2st members started coming in.Everyone was here except Jun Hyung.I started getting worried by the time it was 10 pm.

 

"Hey,does Jun Hyung often come home this late?" I asked the members.

 

"No.He usually comes in at 7.I wonder why he's so late today." Dong Woon said biting a cookie.

 

Thats it.I grabbed a jacket and went outside looking for Jun Hyung.I was worried and I had the most scariest thoughts in my head.Just then I saw a head popping out of the trees.Jun Hyung was still in the same trees that I saw him hours ago at.But this time instead of smoking,he was drinking.

 

"Jun Hyung..your still here?" I asked.

 

He looked up.

 

"Oh..hey..." he said.

 

I was worried cause he seemed a little drunk.

 

"You should come in.Everyone's worried" I said.

 

"I don't wanna go.I'm gonna go to a  night club right now." he said.

 

"A night club..?This late at night?" I asked.

 

"Well your supposed to go to a night club at night...thats why its called a night club." he said.

 

I stared at him and was about to walk away until he grabbed my hand.

 

"Lets go together." he said.

 

"Huh?" I said nervously.

 

"Lets go together...to the club." he said.