This is the only way that I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

Jun Hyung followed Hyun Seung out the door.I was about to follow when Jun Hyung grabbed my hand and shook his head.I stayed.Honestly,for some reason I was kinda worried.I went in Jun Hyungs room and changed to my pajamas.

 

(Jun Hyungs POV)

 

Hyun Seung hyung took me out to the neigborhood park.

 

"Hyung.What is it?" I asked.

 

"What is it?!I told you to don't like So Min!" he said.

 

"Hyung...She likes me and I like her.If you liked her,then you should've gotten her to like you before I did" I said.

 

I was about to walk away and when Hyung grabbed me and punched me hard in the face.

 

"HYUNG!ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I yelled.

 

"This is your last warning Jun Hyung.LOSE." he said.

 

(back to So Min's POV)

 

I was biting my fingernails cause I was to worried.Just then Jun Hyung came in.

 

"JUN HYUNG!ARE YOU OK?!" I asked.

 

"I'm fine." he said while smiling.

 

I touched his face to see if he was ok and he pulled my hand away and hugged me instead.

 

"I'm fine So Min.Don't worry." he said kissing me on the neck.

 

I looked up at his face and he smiled.I really liked how he smiled alot.I smiled back and he slowly let me go and went in the bathroom to take a shower.After he took a shower he came back in.I pretended I was sleeping but he seemed to notice I wasn't.He laid down next to me on the floor hugging me and pulling me close to him.

 

"I know your not sleeping.You really at acting." he said brushing my hair with his hands.

 

"Dang it Jun Hyung." I said laughing at him throwing a pillow at his face.

 

He laughed took a box of cigarettes out of his pockets.

 

"Where are you going?" I asked.

 

"I think I'm gonna smoke before I sleep today." he said.

 

I was worried again but I didn't follow him out.I just smiled and waited for him.After a few minutes,Jun Hyung came back in.

 

(Jun Hyungs POV)

 

When I  came in,So Min was really sleeping this time.I smiled and went on my bed.I slept and thought about So Min all night.Out of all the girls I dated,So Min was the one I really loved.She was beautiful head to toe.After thinking about her more,I slept.

 

(back to So Min's POV)

 

The next morning Jun Hyung woke up earlier then me.He was in the kitchen making breakfast with Ki Kwang.Yoseob and Dongwoon were versing eachother on a video game and Hyun Seung was on the sofa reading a book.When they saw me Jun Hyung came to me and wrapped his hands around me.

 

"Good Morning." he said.

 

I smiled.

 

"Good Morning." I said.

 

"The love birds are seriously pissing me off these days!" Dong Woon said while laughing.

 

"So Min." Jun Hyung said.

 

"huh?"

 

"Come in the room.I need to give you something." he said while smiling.