This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

"Well do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

 

"No." he said.

 

He let me go.

 

"Lets go to sleep a little early today.I'm tired." he said.

 

I nodded and laid on the floor to sleep.Jun Hyung laid on his bed.When I closed my eyes he came down and laid down next to me.I opened my eyes.

 

"JUN HYUNG!" I said making a shocked face.

 

"I'm scared someones gonna take you cause your so beautiful." he said smiling.

 

"PFT.That won't happen so go back up to your bed." I said.

 

I pushed him away but he didn't leave.

 

"Jun Hyung.If there is something you want to tell me you can tell me cause I can understand." I said.

 

He just closed his eyes.I slowly closed my eyes and got out of his cuddle.Instead I went to the other side of the blanket from where he was from so I won't be TOO close to him.I didn't want to get pregnant when I was in college.Jun Hyung really was sleeping and I was laying down,looking at his perfect V-lined face.Just then Hyun Seung came in the room.He seemed a little shocked from what he was seeing.I got up immediately from the floor and went up to him.

 

"Haha...ummm is there something you need oppa?" I asked.

 

"Yeah.Can I talk to you for a minute in the living room?" he asked.

 

I nodded and followed him out of the room.

 

"You like me right?" he asked out of nowhere.

 

"Of course!" I said.

 

"As what?" he asked.

 

"Of course as a amazing oppa who takes good care of me and who is very nice^^" I said smiling.

 

"Not as a oppa." he said seriously.

 

"What?"

 

"I want to be YOURS and I want you to be MINE."

 

".............................."

 

I looked at him.

 

"Oppa...you know I'm dating Jun Hyung." I said slowly.

 


"Yeah so you need to break up with him and get the guy you would deserve which is me.Jun Hyung wouldn't do anything for you.He's not a good boyfriend.Don't you know that he is a player?Do you know how many girls hearts he broke?" he asked.

 

"Yes I know ALL of them oppa.But...I know that he really loves me so I trust him no matter who says what.Now if your done with this rubbish talking I'm gonna go back in the room and be with Jun Hyung." I said.

 

He looked a little dissappointed.I just went back in the room and stared at Jun Hyung.When he woke up I was there smiling at him prettily.He smiled back.

 

"I feel like I'm looking at an angel right now." he said.

 

"HAHAH.Your insulting the angel right now cause I'M NOT PRETTY." I said.

 

"WHO SAYS YOUR NOT PRETTY?!YOUR BEAUTIFUL<3" he said while getting up.

 

But when he got up he put his hands on his forehead and made a soft growl.

 

"Jun Hyung...are you ok?" I asked.

 

"Yeah I'm fine I just have a small headache." he said.

 

But his face looked like he was gonna die soon.It was really pale.