This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

"The truth?...." I said looking at him.

 

"Yeah."

 

"No.I can't." I said.

 

He grabbed my hand back and took me out.Everywhere we went,all the girls were looking.It was SO embarrasing.

 

"Jun Hyung..I think we can stop now." I said covering my face from the girls.

 

"NO.We have to show the whole world." he said smiling.

 

I covered my face at all the places we went to and tried not to look at the fans' faces who looked like they were gonna murder me tonight.Jun Hyung just stayed calm and smiled the whole time which made me feel REALLY uncomfortable.Finally,after like 4 hours of showing off that we were dating,we went back to b2sts dorm.The only person in the house was Hyun Seung.He was just on the sofa reading a book.

 

"Hey Hyun Seung oppa." I said.

 

"Hey So Min." he said and frowned by the hand holding of me and Jun Hyung.

 

"I'm gonna go in and take a shower so if you guys need anything just tell me." I said letting Jun Hyungs hand go and heading to the bathroom.

 

(Jun Hyungs POV)

After So Min went in I was about to go in my room until Hyun Seung called me.

 

"Where did you and So Min go?" he asked still staring at his book.

 

"Um...to tell the world everything." I said smiling.

 

He looked confused and I just went in my room waiting for So Min to come out.

 

(back to So Mins POV)

I felt so fresh after taking a shower.When I came back out Hyun Seung nor Jun Hyung was there.I checked Jun Hyungs room and he wasn't there until someone grabbed me.It was Jun Hyung.He was holding me tight on my waist.

 

"Jun Hyung!You scared me!" I said sorta laughing.

 

"Lets just stay like this for 5 minutes." he said smiling.

 

I stood still not knowing what to do.After three minutes I turned around to see Jun Hyungs face while he still was cuddling me and his eyes were closed.I slowly tried to get out of his cuddle and lay him on the bed so he can rest but he grabbed me tighter.

 

"Still two minutes left." he said.

 

"UGH."

 

After two minutes he finally let me go.I looked striaght at his face.This time he hugged me frontwards.

 

"Gosh So Min.You gave me the disease for not wanting to let you go even a second." he said.

 

I laughed at that comment.But he seemed serious.

 

"Jun Hyung...did something happen between you and Hyun Seung oppa when I was in the shower?" I asked.

 

There was silence.

 

"Yes." he whispered softly in my ear.