This is the only way that I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

"A date?" I asked nervously.

 

"Yeah.We don't have a schedule today.All you have to do is disguise." he said.

 

I smiled at him.He was just so amazing and so handsome.He put his arms around my waist.

 

"Come on.We don't wanna be late.I already planned my date course out." he said while he smiled.

 

I slowly unwrapped his hands out of my waist and kicked him out of the room so I can change.The moment he went out of the room I digged my closet.I picked a pink shirt that has a cute print,skinnies,and a cardigan over my shirt.I wore peach colored flats and grabbed my Chanel bag,When I came out,all the b2st members were looking at me.

 

"SO MIN!YOUR SO PRETTY!" Yoseob said.

 

"Thanks Yoseob.^^" I said.

 

Yoseob came up to me and checked me out head to toe.DongWoon came up after and put his arms around me.When Jun Hyung saw this,he pulled Dong Woons arms away.

 

"Back off Dong Woon!Shes mine!" he said.

 

"Yours?" Dong Woon said.

 

"Yeah dude.We're dating." he said.

 

Everyone gasped exept Hyun Seung.Jun Hyung smiled,grabbed my hand,and went out leaving everyone confused.The date course was Lotte World.Jun Hyung and I wore sunglasses.We had so much fun.We rode on rollercoasters,baby rides,and every single ride in the amusment park!Just then Jun Hyung took me to the haunted house.

 

"Um..Jun Hyung...I may not be scared of rollercoasters but I'm scared of haunted houses." I said slowly.

 

"Don't worry." he said holding my hand tightly.

 

I took a deep breath and went in.I held Jun Hyungs hand tightly and went in.It was super dark in there.When we went in,it wasn't that scary.Just then a ghost popped out in front of my face.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I was crying.

 

Just then Jun Hyung hugged me tight.

 

"Its ok So Min.Its fake.Its ok." he said.

 

He took me out of the haunted house,went to the nearest bench outside and wiped my tears with the tissues he had.

 

"Are you ok?" he asked.

 

"Yeah I'm fine"I said wiping my tears.

 

He grabbed my hand and smiled.

 

"Come on.We need to go on more rides." he said.

 

I smiled and got up.We played until 11 pm.When we got in the car to go home,Jun Hyung went out of the car.When I got out of the car to see what he was doing,he was smoking.

 

"Jun Hyung,why do you smoke?" I asked.

 

"Cause,it gets my mind off things." he said.

 

I couldn't tell him to stop smoking cause I felt so overprotective.Instead,I just got back in the car to wait for him.It seemed like he smoked alot cause it took alot of time.When he came back in the car,I just gave him a weak smile.When we arrived in b2st's dorm parking lot,Jun Hyung parked the car.

 

"I had a lot of fun today." he said.

 

"Me too Jun Hyung." I said.

 

He came closer to me and kissed me.I smiled.

 

"Come on.We don't wanna be late." he said.

 

We got out of the car and we came inside the dorm.When we went in,b2st was looking at us.We were holding hands.Hyun Seung came up to Jun Hyung all of a sudden.

 

"We need to talk..alone." he said.