This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

I followed Jun Hyung to his room.He smiled and put his hands over my eyes.He put a solid box feeling thing on my hand.Then he put his hands away from me eyes.I opened my eyes and there was a beautiful pink box on my hand.I slowly opened it and there was a necklace with a heart shaped made of REAL diamonds!

 

"Jun Hyung..." I said almost crying.

 

"Do you like it?" he asked while hugging me.

 

"WELL YES OF COURSE I LIKE IT!" I said.

 

"Then why are you crying?" he asked looking at me weirdly.

 

"CAUSE YOU JUST SPENT OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS ON ME AND THAT MAKES ME FEEL BAD CAUSE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!" I said while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

 

He smiled and kissed me.

 

"Don't I'm giving this cause I'M the guy.You just be yourself.Thats the best present in the world." he said while hugging me tight.

 

I SERIOUSLY felt bad.But at the same time I was happy and inspired by what Jun Hyung just did to me.We hugged eachother for about 10 minutes and finally he let me go.

 

"Come on.We need to go out and eat breakfast.Sorry for surprising in the morning like this." he said.

 

I laughed softly and held his hand.When we went out,all of b2st was versing eachother on a video game.

 

"Come on guys.I'll make you guys breakfast.What do you guys want?" I asked them.

 

"PANCAKES!" Yoseob said coming up to me with his shiny eyes.

 

I smiled.

 

"Anything else?" I asked.

 

"NOPE!" they all yelled focusing on the game.

 

I smiled and went in the kitchen.Just then I remembered paying the debt to those two men that were at my house last time.I immediately got my phone that was in Jun Hyungs room.I dialed my moms number.

 

"MOM!I'M GONNA SEND THE MONEY TO OUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW!K?!" I said.

 

"Honey,calm down.One of the b2st members already paid." she said.

 

"WHAT?!" I asked.

 

"Yong Jun Hyung.He's a very nice young guy." she said.

 

I ended the call immediately and went to Jun Hyung.

 

"JUN HYUNG!" I said.

 

He looked at me.

 

"Yeah?" he said brightly.

 

"Did you pay the debt?" I asked seriously.

 

Everyone was looking.

 

"Oh..that...um yeah cause I remembered." he said.

 

I stood their still.I ignored him and went in the kitchen,cooked b2st's food,and went into Jun Hyungs room to get ready to go outside.I was angry.After I finished changing,without saying goodbye to anyone I went out.When I was going down the stairs from b2st dorm,someone grabbed my wrist.I turned around and it was Jun Hyung.

 

"What?!" I said pulling his hand away.

 

"Are you mad?" he asked.

 

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

 

"Don't get mad." he said.

 

"WHY WOULDN'T I GET MAD?!I HAVE A GOOD REASON TO BE MAD AT YOU!WHY DID YOU PAY FOR IT?!WHY?!EVER SINCE I DID THAT TAXI THING YOU KNEW THAT I DON'T CHEAT!" I said tears rolling down my cheeks.

 

He stared at me.

 

I was about to walk away until he grabbed my hand fast and kissed me.I stood still with my eyes wide opened.I wanted to slap him but the other half of me wanted to stay like this.When he let me go after like 3 minutes he looked at me striaght in the eyes.

 

"Don't get mad at me.It breaks my heart" he said.

 

I looked at him.

 

"K.But DONT do that again." I said smiling.

 

He smiled and put his arms around me.

 

"Dude.What are you doing?What if one of your fans sees us?!" I asked trying to put his hands off me.

 

"I'm gonna show my fans the truth." he said while smiling.