This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

I dropped the paper.I felt like falling off a cliff right now.My eyes were getting watery.I quickly folded the letter and put it in my pocket.I decided not to tell Jun Hyung this.When I went back in the dorm and Jun Hyungs room,Jun Hyung was in there laying on his bed,staring into space.When he saw me,he got up automatically.

 

"Did you get the results?!" he asked with panic.

 

My head became to sweat.

 

"Um..no.I think the hospitals gonna send it later in the day." I said scratching my nails.

 

"Oh.Ok." he said getting up and heading to the bathroom.

 

I followed him to the bathroom and he was throwing up.My eyes splashed into tears seeing this.I wanted to throw up for him.I wanted to be the one who was hurt not him.While watching him throw up from behind,I tried my best not to cry out loud.When he was finally finished,he turned around and saw me.

 

"So Min...I'm ok." he said.

 

I looked at him crying.

 

"I said I'm ok." he said giving me a weak smile.

 

I couldn't take it anymore.I went up to him and hugged him tight.He first seemed shocked but he smiled weakly afterwards and hugged me back.The next day,Jun Hyung and I went to mountains which was my date request to him so he can take fresh air in the morning,which is good for his heart.When we went to the mountains,we had alot of fun.We were finally sitting on a bench next to a tree for a short break.I handed Jun Hyung some snacks.

 

"Eat." I said handing him bread.

 

He pushed it away softly.

 

"I'm not hungry." he said giving a weak smile.

 

"NO.EAT." I said putting the bread on his hand.

 

He sighed and took a nibble of his bread.I smiled and shoved more in his mouth.We smiled at eachother and he kissed me softly.

 

"Your beautiful" he said winking at me.

 

"Flirting much?" I asked.

 

He laughed and hugged me.

 

"Come on lets get going." he said

 

We walked and walked till we got to the top.Finally we arrived,but by the time we did,Jun Hyung started growling softly and put his hands on his heart.

 

"Jun Hyung?!Are you ok?!" I asked.

 

He nodded and smiled.However,he didn't seem like it.I brought him to a bush and let him throw up.When he was finally finished,I helped him walk down back to the mountains.When we came down,I took him to the car and drove to his favorite place.The bush park,which is where he was drinking and smoking when I first met him.When we arrived there at night,he sat on the bench taking deep breaths.I handed him  a cup of water and medicine that the doctor gave us yesterday.

 

"DRINK." I said.

 

He got the medicine and swallowed it with the water.Then he put his head on my shoulder.I tried my best not to cry.

 

"You got the letter didn't you?" he asked.

 

"No.." I said biting my lip.

 

"What is it?" he asked softly.

 

I cried.He put his head up and grabbed my face softly with his hands looking at me striaght in the eyes.

 

"So Min.Tell me." he said.

 

"Heart..." I stuttered.

 

"Heart?" he asked giving me a weak smile.

 

"Cancer."