This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

This is the only way I can tell you that I love you.

"Sweetie!Hurry up and eat your breakfast!Your gonna be late for school!" my mom yelled.

 

"WAIT MOM!" I said with my mouth full of bread.

 

I took a sip of my orange juice,grabbed my backpack,and ran out of the house.My name is Park So Min.I live in a small house near my school and I am NOT rich.My dad died before I was born by a big car crash and now I live with my mom and my older brother.I am a MAJOR b2uty which is a fan of the most popular boy group, B2st.I don't own anything that has to do with b2st though.I don't have a poster,an album,I don't have anything!I love b2st with my heart,which all that matters.Anyways,I ran to school and luckily,I wasn't late.
When I ran to to my class,one of the MEANEST,BRATTIEST,AND RUDEST girl in the school bumped into me.

 

"OMG!WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOU LITTLE !" she said.

 

"I'm..sorry.." I said.

 

I wasn't the type to yell at her.Not just even her.I wasn't the type to yell at ANYONE.I just wanted to blend in and not stand out so I can't get into drama.I only have one friend named Ji Hyun.Anyways,I ran to class and didn't get in trouble.Afterschool,I went home and in front of the house,I saw two pairs of mens shoes that I've never seen before.I tiptoed in my house and there were two VERY scary looking men in front of my mom.I hid behind to hear what they were saying.

 

"YOU ARE TWO DAYS LATE!" one man yelled.

 

"I'm sorry.I will pay you back as soon as I can!" my mom said while sobbing.

 

"YOU SAID THAT LAST TIME WE CAME HERE!" the other man said.

 

"IF YOU DON'T PAY US BACK BY NEXT WEEK,WE ARE GONNA CALL THE COPS ON YOU!OK?!" they both said.

 

"BY NEXT WEEK?!" my mom asked while sobbing.

 

"SHUT UP!YOUR ALREADY LATE!" one of the man said.

 

Thats it.Who do they think they are telling my mom to shut up?!

 

"HEY!WHY DON'T YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE BEING ALL AN TO MY MOM!" I yelled.

 

They were about to hit me but my mom sobbed so they gave me a glare and got out of the house.

 

"PARK SO MIN!PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL NEVER ACT LIKE THAT AGAIN TO THOSE MEN!" my mom yelled.

 

"MOM!DON'T YOU EVEN FEEL BAD?!I MEAN I KNOW THAT WE OWE A DEBT TO THEM BUT THEY SERIOUSLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND!" I said.

 

My mom just went in her room and I could hear her crying all night.

 

Thats when I decided.I'm gonna get a part time job.