Some Sissy Name

Fan Mail
Letter 2

 

I walked in through the front door and into the lounge where I was met by my dad, sitting on the couch, as if he had been waiting for my arrival. I turned back to give mum a questioning look but she only shrugged. She was as clueless as I was.

 

“Um…hi dad…”

 

“Can you tell me if you joined any group or society of some sort via the internet, recently?”

 

“What? No…of course not. Why?”

 

“Have you agreed to meet someone over the net?”

 

“Dad! What is up with you tonight?! No! I haven’t! I’m not that insane!”

 

He didn’t seem to believe me.

 

“Dad, what happened? Tell me.”

 

“We got a call.”

 

“No, that’s not her fault. It’s just some telemarketer trying to sell things,” butted mum.

 

“THEN WHY DID HE KNOW NATALIA’S NAME?!”

 

I stood still. “What do you mean? Mum? Why didn’t you tell me?” I looked back and forth from them. “What did they say?”

 

“He wanted to speak to you. Only you.” replied mum, “He had some kind of accent. Said something about a secret and that he couldn’t say anything to anyone except for you. He claimed to be some manager of a band. They had some sort of sissy name. Stary? Sunny? Shiny? I don’t remember…” She turned to dad. “Did they call again when I went to pick her up from Kate’s?”

 

“Yeah.  He said to check your email.”

 

I started to think. Email? I hadn’t gotten anything except for from my friends and…and…

 

“OH MY GOSH! THE UNKNOWN ADDRESS!” I yelled.

 

I ran up the stairs and into my room I kicked my computer into life and it started to hum as it was starting up.  I strummed my fingers on my wooden desk as I waited. The blue welcome screen appeared. I quickly pressed the button and logged in. All my files loaded up and I hurriedly pressed google chrome [A/N: Yes, chrome is cool ;D Internet ex. Is just fail now LOL] and opened up my inbox. Just when I was about to click into the unread email the screen turned black.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

I checked the monitor and made sure that it was connected. It was. I quickly looked at the computer tower and saw that it was off.

 

“WHY DID IT DIE AT THIS TIME?!” I raged.

 

“I closed the power.” answered my dad.

 

“WHAT?! WHY’D YOU DO THAT?!”

 

“I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO LET A VIRUS INTO OUR COMPUTER LIKE LAST TIME!” scolded dad.

 

“IT’S NOT A VIRUS! PLEASE! JUST LET ME CHECK THIS! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!”

 

“NO! AND IF YOU DARE TO TURN THE POWER BACK ON, I’M GOING TO STOP YOU ALLOWANCE FOR TWO MONTHS!”

 

“But daaad,” I huffed. “I’m saving up to go to Korea and you won’t let me work! How else am I supposed to get money?”

 

“That’s why you should just listen to me and stop trying to read it!” He sighed, “I’m only doing this for your own good. Who knows who the people trying to contact you are?”

 

I cast down my eyes and took a deep breath. “Yes, dad. I know. I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s for your own good.” He put his hand on my shoulder for a few seconds and walked out of my room. When he left, I locked the door and jumped onto my bed, face down.

 

“AHHH!” I screamed into my pillow. When I calmed down, I sat upright and started to think. “Hmm, mum said it was some…sissy…name…shiny…” I froze. Yes, she had said shiny…SHINEE?! “No way…" I thought, even though everything lead to it. "A manger with really bad english, a band, shiny…" I shook my head. There was no way it could be SHINee. I mean, why would they call me? Out of all those fans out there, why me?!

 

“Arrgh…” I moaned. This was making me so confused.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

“ONEW HYUNG! MINHO FOUND HER MOBILE NUMBER! HEHEHE” squealed Taemin in delight as he ran up to the guy rubbing his bandaged wrist.

 

“Aww, does hyung’s wrist still hurt from touching the burning hot stove?” he asked.

 

“Come here, baby, let me kiss it better for you.” said Key. Onew instantly flinched while Jonghyun pouted.

 

“I thought I was your baby! Jongkey forever, remember?!”

 

“…You’re not Key’s baby…I’M HIS BABY!” argued Taemin.

 

“What is up with these guys…?”  asked Minho.

 

“I dunno.” replied Onew. “OH! THE NUMBER! GIMME!”

 

“Only if you can get it first!” and he ran away with the piece of paper with the girls mobile number on it.

 

“OI! I’M THE LEADER! YOU’RE MEANT TO LISTEN TO ME!” yelled Onew as he ran after the younger member who had his hand raised up in the air.

 

The room was in chaos. With Jonghyun and Taemin fighting over Key and with Minho and Onew fighting over the girl’s personal contact number.

 

“HEY! What are you guys doing? You have a rehearsal in two minutes!” Everyone froze when they heard their manager shout and they remembered.

 

“Hey…Minho found the girl’s mobile number!” grinned Taemin.

 

Their manager sighed but he couldn’t resist smiling at the same time. These boys haven’t grown up mentally since their debut.

 

“Ok, kids, hurry up and get ready. We’ll try to call her after your practice.” He herded them out of their dorm and looked at the piece of paper that Minho had left on the couch. “I really hope this is the way to find you, otherwise I don’t know what else we can do…” he thought as he softly closed the door behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Aaahh finally hehehe got another chappie up ^^ Hmmm but really hmmm why is the manager so desperate? LOL :D

Thanks so much to my first 5 subscribers x3

mayleehm

Tagongluv

Nataliette

KpopFanatic9890 

candyaggie

I LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS HEHEHE <3

Oh btw heres a photo of a taemin lookalike I saw ;D

Really bad quality phone camera haha okok I shall go now. Am in maths class atm :/

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED ^^

xoxo