Sneaky Taemin

Fan Mail

Letter 11

 

-No One's POV-

 

 

"Aish, Key, what are we going to do with you?" said Jin.

 

 

Key's sighed in response. "I can't help it though…"

 

 

"You know what SM will do when he finds out! We have to keep this a secret!"

 

 

"I know, but it's just so hard…"

 

 

Jin looked at the boy with a tired look. "I know you're going through a lot, but you have to try to hide it as best as you can."

 

 

"Hide what?" Asked Jonghyun, who just woke up.

 

 

"Nothing," Jin and Key replied in unison.

 

 

Jonghyun stared at them. "What's going on guys?"

 

 

"Nothing!" Said Key quickly.

 

 

Their manager slapped Key's arm. "Why'd you make yourself sound so nervous for?!" He hissed quietly, "You just made yourself seem even more dodgy!"

 

 

Key rubbed his arm and looked downwards.

 

 

"No, seriously guys, tell me what's going on."

 

 

Jin looked at Jonghyun and looked back at Key. "Well...it wouldn't hurt to let one more person know…"

 

----------------------------------

 

"Know what?" Wondered Taemin quietly. He had finished his morning routine and was just walking by the room that the older guys were in when he heard whispering. He was about to walk in when he heard a slap and decided that it was safer to listen from the outside. He stopped wondering the quickly put his ear back next to the closed timber door.

 

 

"Key's dating in secret at the moment…" He heard their manager whisper.

 

 

Taemin opened his eyes wide in alarm and clasped his hand over his mouth to stop himself from letting out any unnecessary loud sounds. Jonghyun on the other hand didn't seem to know how to control himself.

 

 

"WHAAAAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE DATING?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU?! OH MAH GAH, YOU'RE GOING TO BE SOOOO SCREWED!"

 

 

"Shut up!" Taemin heard Key yell, "You're meant to be helping me! Not let the whole world know! I bet my fans in Australia just heard everything you yelled!"

 

 

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I guess we'll just have to keep everything down for now. Oh, and Australia. When did you want to do your plan for Natalia and Nicola?"

 

 

"You youngsters get distracted so easily…" Said Jin and he walked out of the room. "Key, we'll discuss this another time, alright? Remember, keep your head down."

 

 

"DBSK now, eh?" Asked Jonghyun.

 

 

"Stop changing the topic, Jjong! Back to the girls…"

 

 

Jin shook his head and walked out of the room and saw a blonde boy sitting next to the wall, with his ears pressed against the wall.

 

 

"Oh my gosh, how much did he hear?!" Thought Jin.

 

 

He sneaked up to Taemin, who looked like he was daydreaming in Steak-Land, and got hold of his right ear.

 

 

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" Yelled Taemin.

 

 

"How much did you hear, boy?" Asked Jin.

 

 

"Nothing, nothing, ow, ow, ow."

 

 

"Don't lie to me!" Scolded the manager.

 

 

"Ok, I lied! I heard everything! Ow, let go of my ear, ow, ow." Tears started to form in Taemin's eyes form the pain.

 

 

"Why'd you eavesdrop? You know that privacy is important!"

 

 

"I'm sorry! Let me go…"

 

 

"Only if you swear that you will not tell a living soul about anything you heard, got that?!" Demanded Jin.

 

 

"Yes, yes, I swear," Replied Taemin.

 

 

"Say it like you mean it!"

 

 

"YES, I SWEAR TO ALL THE STEAK AND BANANA MILK IN THE WORLD, I WILL NOT TELL A LIVING SOUL ABOUT THIS! I AM SORRY I EAVESDROPPED AND I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!"

 

 

"That's better," Said Jin as he let go of the younger boy's ear that was starting to turn red.

 

 

"Ow…" Mumbled Taemin, "Too bad you didn’t check if my fingers were mhmmhmm…"

 

 

"What did you say?"

 

 

"TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T CHECK IF MY FINGERS WERE CROSSED! BAHAHHA!" Yelled Taemin and he ran off down the corridor.

 

 

"No! Taemin! Come back now!" Screamed Jin and he ran after him.

 

 

Taemin flew down the hallway and threw open the door to rush out of their dorm. As he was about to turn, he ran into a brick wall. Well, what he thought was a brick wall.

 

 

"Ahh, what are you doing, Taemin?! Running around at that speed!" Said Minho, who had just returned form his morning jog.

 

 

"Your abs...hyung...so hard...ow...my poor head, owies," Replied Taemin.

 

 

"It's not only your head! Aish, why did you run so fast for…" Said Minho and rubbed his stomach, "And why is your head so damn hard?!"

 

 

"Because it's bone!"

 

 

"I thought it was all filled with marshmallows."

 

 

"Are you saying I have no brain!"

 

 

"Hey, so smart all of a sudden. You actually understood what I meant."

 

 

Taemin glared at Minho and suddenly turned around to look around.

 

 

"What are you doing?" Asked Minho.

 

 

"Manager hyung...must not let him get me," Was all Taemin said before he took off once again.

 

 

A few seconds after Taemin had gone, Minho saw another figure run towards him.

 

 

"Woah! Watch out! Don't run into me like what Taemin did!"

 

 

"Did Taemin go through here too?!" Asked Jin, who was puffing from the sudden exercise he was getting.

 

 

"Uhmm, yeah, he turned right."

 

 

"Ok, thanks Minho. Key left your breakfast in the microwave."

 

 

"Erm, ok, thanks…" He said before the Jin also took off after Taemin.

 

 

"What the heck is going on?" Asked a confused Minho who was standing all by himself in the now-empty hallway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N

 

I AM BACK FROM MY LITTLE HIATUS THAT NO ONE KNEW OF LOL Yeah, I'm back, so watch out >8D LOL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER HEHEHE And I am so freaking sorry that I didn't update so suuuch a long time. I promise, PINKY PROMISE, that I will try my best to update as much as I can. :)

Heaps and heaps of thankyous to

zShawo_lic

INGjjang

whiteheron
Silver9311

 

for the subs!

 

@Nataliette - LOL ty for telling me about the typos, better to let me fix them up than let others see what a noob speller I am XD

 

@Tagongluv - Ngaaw, you can spam as much as you like! It's great to feel so loved ^O^

 

@INGjjang - Ikr? Sigh, if one it could really happen ahaha

 

@B2STHart - A WISH UPON A SHINEE STAR 8D UPDAAAATE LOL *hey guys, you should read that story too ;D Its got Jjong and awesome Jessie in it ;D*

 

@Chocochipz - Aww, don't worry! Next time, yeah? Ahaha and thankyou for reading! :)

 

 

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING, EVEN THOUGH I TAKE UNEXPECTED HIATUSES XD THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU FOR NOT UNSUBCRIBING EVEN THOUGH IT TAKES AGES FOR ME TO UPDATE! Hehe :)

 

I will try my best to update as often as I can! :D HUZZAH LOL

 

Toodles for now!

 

xoxo

 

 

^back in the old days ahaha