He Doesn't Know Beast?!

Fan Mail

Letter 14

 

-No One's POV-

 

"So...what do we do now?" Asked Nicola.

 

"Hmm, I really don't know…" Replied Natalia as she looked around, "Do you think Shinee left some sort of clue here?"

 

"Maybe…"

 

As if timed correctly, someone tapped Natalia on the shoulder. "Excusey me, but uhh, you Natalia?"

 

"Um, yeah...I'm Natalia."

 

"Oh my gosh," Nicola whispered to Natalia, "Maybe he's a messenger from Shinee!"

 

"Yes, indeed I am, ma'am. You whisper velly loudly."

 

The newcomer was at least 170 centimetres tall and he had short, black hair with big eyes.

 

"Wait a minute…" Thought Natalia to herself, "This guy...so familiar…"

 

"OH MY GOSH! ITS YOSEOB! AHHHHH ITS YOSEOB! OH MY FREAKING GOSH!" Yelled a fan girl from afar.

 

"AHH YOSEOB!"

 

"YOSEOB, MARRY ME!"

 

"OH MY GOSH WHERE'S THE REST OF BEAST?!"

 

"DONG WOON?!"

 

"Dong Woon?" Thought Yoseob, "Why the heck did she scream Dong Woon?"

 

"Oh my gosh! You're Yoseob!" Yelled Natalia, "Why are you here?!"

 

"Ahhhh! They're coming!" Screamed Nicola, "They're going to kill us! RUN!"

 

She sprang up and pulled Nicola with her.

 

"Wait! Wait for me!" Shouted Yoseob as he sprinted behind them, "Where we are going?!"

 

"My place!" Replied Natalia with puffs ,"But hurry!"

 

She crazily waved her hands around to get the attention of the taxi that was coming their way as the Korean sensation quickly pulled out a navy beanie and sunglasses and put them on to conceal his looks. The taxi stopped in front of them and they scrambled in before the fan girls could reach them. Natalia hurriedly told the driver the address of her house and they sped off.

 

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it, I'm sitting next to Yang Yoseob. I'm really seeing him. I can't believe it. He looks to good in real life, oh my gosh, I can't believe it…" Mumbled Nicola, "This had better not be a dream."

 

"Yeah, that was sort of what I thought when Shinee first messaged me," Natalia replied.

 

"Really? What did they say to you?"

 

"Well, it was sort of just their manager-"

 

"Excusey me. I want to be part of your talking. I don't want to be leaved out." Interrupted Yoseob.

 

Natalia gave a look at Yoseob and burst out laughing.

 

"Why you laughing?" Yoseob asked, confused.

 

"Puahahaha, your English, ahaha you're just too cute!" Laughed Natalia and she pinched his cheeks.

 

"Hey! I am older than you! I am twenty one this year and so you should be nice to me!"

 

"Yeah! Who gave you the right to touch him!" Yelled Nicola.

 

"Oh...right, you're twenty one...you're so old!"

 

"He is not old! Why are you suddenly so mean?!"

 

"He is old! He's almost ten years older than me!"

 

"Dude! You're not eleven!"

 

"Fine! Seven years-"

 

"WHY ARE YOU LEAVED ME OUT AGAIN?!"

 

"Oh. Sorry, Yoseob, erm, sshi-"

 

"We are not in Korea! No honorifics please, I am velly tired of them." Insisted Yoseob.

 

"Oh, um, ok...Yoseob…"

 

"Hey, kids, you getting out of my cab or not?" Asked the taxi driver.

 

"Oh, sorry," Said Nicola and she opened the door to get out, followed by Yoseob. Just as Natalia was about to step out of the vehicle, she was stopped by the driver.

 

"Well, aren't you going to pay?"

 

"Oh, yeah, um, wait a sec." Natalia replied as she rummaged through her bag.

 

"Snap, snap, snap, snap, snap…" She thought, "Where's my wallet?!"

 

She looked up and gave him her the best puppy eyes she could manage. "I'm sorry but I don't have my wallet with me, could you wait here and I'll go get some money from-"

 

"I can do it!"

 

Natalia and the taxi driver turned their heads to look at Yoseob who still had his "disguise" on. He walked up to them and whispered in Natalia's ears.

 

"Don't worry, leave it up to my. I'm a k-star, remembered?"

 

He turned back to the driver and grinned. "I am a velly famous person. I give you my autoglaph if you wanted it. But it will be the payment of de ride we tooked from you, okay?"

 

There was silence. Then finally the taxi driver spoke up. "Are you kids joking?"

 

"What?" Asked Yoseob, "No, why would I be joking?"

 

"You kids are horrible at lying. You can’t just send any asian guy with a horrible accent and covered up by a beanie and sunnies and then pretend that they're some sort of celebrity! You're horrible! I think I should just take you kids to the police station right now so that they can personally warn you guys about the consequences of doing this!"

 

"No, no, no!" Yoseob protested, "I no joke! I really am famous singer! I is Yang Yoseob, or Yoseob Yang. I no joking here! Look, look!"

 

He looked around to make sure there were no life-threatening fan girls before he quickly whipped off his beanie and his sunnies.

 

"Look! I is the real Yang Yoseob!"

 

The taxi man sighed. Natalia quickly took this chance to finish off what she was saying before Yoseob had interrupted her. "Excuse me, I can quickly run inside to grab you some money, would that be ok?"

 

The driver looked at her.

 

"Why didn't you say that earlier? We wouldn't have had to waste these ten minutes with this crazy friend of yours!"

 

"I did say-"

 

"Ok, just hurry up and get me my pay. I'm still in working hours, you know," Cut in the driver.

 

She quickly ran into the house while Nicola and Yoseob followed her slowly.

 

"But why?!" Demanded Yoseob, "Why does he not beliebe me?! I really am the Yang Yoseob! WHYY?! This man is stupid. How can he not know Beast? How can he not know me?!"

 

Nicola rolled her eyes. She never knew that Yoseob was really this whiny. She could still hear him ranting outside of her thoughts.

 

"Alright! I get it! You're mad! But you have to know, you're not in Korea anymore! This is Australia! Many, many, MANY people have no idea what kpop even is! So you shouldn't expect everyone to know you!" And with that, she stormed off into Natalia's house.

 

"What's wrong with her?" Asked Natalia, who had just given the taxi driver his money.

 

"I don't know. I thinked she has de anger problems."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

LOL HEEY GUYSS! LOL IM BACK anyway yeah I just had a few things on my mind so I couldn't update quickly because I had some things on my mind anyway SO YEAAAH LOL YOSEOB HAS NOW BEEN INTRODUCED lol any Beauties here? Ahaha

OH AND ALSO! Our awesome co-author has a new graphic store! It's called Sweet Witches Graphic Cafe 

LOL yeah, I think I'm just linking everything here BUT THAT'S OK! Anyway yeah! So it would be really awesome if all cool people can support Amy by requesting from her and by making her life busy as hell! MWAHAHAHAH

Okies. That's all from me XD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAIT

 

No, it's not lol I STILL HAVE TO SAY TY TO ALL THE AWESOME PEOPLE WHO'VE SUBBED ^^

Kpoplover3

SeungHyoMin

KimMiinah

310LickMeCandy

amyra961

GreenyBean

KoreansAreHot

funkii_monkey

sherry31797

InnocentDongsaeng

 

THANKYOU, GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL TO BITSIES! LOL <3

                              

                              

 

Ok, now it really is all I have to say ahaha

xoxo