Spying

Fan Mail

Letter 5

 

-Natalia's POV-

 

Ok, I am happy now. DAD LET ME USE THE INTERNET AGAIN! Hehehe. The manager's been sending me questions via email about my life...my...life. This is really weird. I don't understand how he knew my name but he's still asking me about what I usually eat for dinner?! What kind of person does that?! I haven't heard anything about the actual Shinee though. I've asked him four times already and he's just brushed it away or just ignored it. Sigh. He won't let me ask any questions either. How rude.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

-Nobody's POV-

 

"What are we doing here again?" asked Jessica as she tugged on her blonde wig.

 

"Shhh! We're following Nat! Stop pulling on that! It's going to fall off!" whispered Kate as she looked in the mirror and fixed her moustache. 

 

"Dude, we look horrible!" complained Jessica.

 

"I know! That's why she's not going to recognise us!"

 

"Hmph. Why are we doing this?!"

 

"Because I know she's hiding something from us! Look! She's there! Hurry up! We've got to follow her."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just a day ago, Natalia had gotten another phone call from the boy band's manager while she was at Kate's house again. She quickly rushed into the bathroom to take the call and instantly, Kate realised something fishy was happening. She quietly crept up to the bathroom and put her ear against the closed door, listening to the conversation. She could only pick up a few lines but that was enough to get her suspicious.

 

"Tomorrow morning at the plaza?....Sure...I'll remember to bring it...ok...yes...is that all?....Ok...see you then...bye...."

 

"Bring what?" wondered Kate. The door opened, revealing Kate, crouched down on the floor, picking at the carpet.

 

"...What are you doing?" asked a confused Natalia.

 

"Uhmm...cleaning...the..carpet?"

 

"Huh...alrights...Anyway, I gotta go now!" she smiled at her friends. "I'm going to be a bit busy tomorrow so maybe I'll see you guys the day afterwards?""

 

"Sure! Bye!" said Jessica.

 

"Yeesh, this girl..." thought Kate, looking at Jess, "Doesn't even think Nat is acting all sus..."

 

"Bye Kate!"

 

"Oh, um, bye!" she quickly responded. 

 

As soon as she heard the door close, she ran up to Jess.

 

"Did you notice her?"

 

"Notice who?"

 

"Nat!"

 

"...What about her?"

 

"Are you serious?" she asked.

 

"Stop confusing me!"

 

"You're so slow!" she complained.

 

"...What?!" argued Jess.

 

"She's hiding something from us...I thought we were best friends! Why won't she tell us what's going on?!" she accused.

 

"Or maybe she really doesn't have anything to hide, and you're just being paranoid!"

 

"I'm not! I'm pretty sure something's up! Anyway, meet me outside the library tomorrow at 9am, alright? We've got some spying to do."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Nobody's POV-

 

The two disguised girls followed Natalia all the way from the library to the shopping centre where they knew she was going to meet up with somebody.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Natalia's POV-

 

I'm getting slightly creeped out. I keep getting tingles up my arms and my spine as if someone was following me. I turned around a few times but I haven't been able to catch anybody in the act. Suddenly I hear the scampering of feet behind me again. I quickly spun around again and this time, I saw a man with a moustache hurriedly pushing a girl with blonde hair into a cafe. What weird people. I continued to walk but I abruptly turned around again when I heard the familiar shuffling sound behind me. I saw the strange moustache man again with the short blonde girl but this time when they saw that I had turned around, they quickly face the opposite direction and slowly strolled off. Seriously, what was up with these people? I quickly turned and walked past the pet shop to meet with the person I was on the phone with yesterday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Kate's POV-

 

"WE LOST HER! WHERE'D SHE GO?!"

 

I started to panic as soon as I realised we weren't behind her anymore.

 

"Relax," said Jessica who was simply eating her ice-cream from Wendy's. "She walked right past the pet shop, didn't you see? You should keep your eyes open next time." 

 

I glared at her and followed in the direction where Natalia had apparently walked on and sure enough, I saw her in a distance. She gave something to a man in a suit and he gave her something in an envelope in return.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N

So....how was this? Hehehe I wonder...hmm...who did Natalia meet up with? ;D And what did he give her in that envelope? Hehehe

 

@BANANALOVESME - LOL that's a good thing, right? Hahaha and sure, I'll read your story :)

@FreakingOutFTW - I'm very jealous of Natalia too haha. Ohh which name is the same as yours?

@K-POPROCKS - Haha I live in Australia too! You going to the Kpop fest in Sydney?

@mayleehm - Ikr? SIGH Keey-ah why are you so prettai? LOL Ngaaws Im very sure that youre very very pretty too! ^^

@Nataliette - Yeaap, sure. :D

@B2STHart - Psssh, you can't break into my house :p My house is protected with triple layers of secure security :D 

 

Thankyou so much

BANANALOVESME

B2STHart

for subbing! :)

 

And thanks to everyone for reading ahaha :) Comments and/or subscriptions will be lurved!

^ @Nataliette: idk if youve seen this cute one of Taemin yet, but I hope you havent! :)

Haha, enjoy!

xoxo