Scavengers

Fan Mail

“How do you think Yoseob is doing?” Asked Key nervously, as he went over what to pack for Australia.

“Terribly,” Sighed Taemin. “I still think we should have gone with a different hyung.”

Key frowned. “Okay. How do you think Natalia and Nicola are doing?”

Taemin thought about it and shrugged. “Meh. Do you think we made it too hard?”

“Nope,” Said Key, grinning widely, “All they have to do is find something.”

“Yeah…” Replied Taemin unsurely. “But it’s a lot of running around.”

“They’re just going to have to it up.”

___________________________________________________


“Hey, Nicola?” Said Natalia as they caught up with her inside the apartment, “Are you okay?”

Nicola huffed. “Now I am. But I swear—I hear one more whiny word out of him…” She trailed off to glare at the idol.

“Uh, hi.” Said Yoseob, waving.

“Speaking of him,” Gasped Natalia as she suddenly remembered why Yoseob was even here, “What did SHINee want?!?”

Yoseob shrugged. “Ah, de stupid dongsaengs told me to gived you these.” He suddenly handed them a piece of paper, “Dey sented it over de email.”

Natalia and Nicola each took the paper and opened it.

Then Nicola groaned. “Oh great, more confusing English.”
 

Hi Natalia and Nicola!
Something unfortunate very happen. SHINee contact both of you, but we don’t know to stay where now.
So if you want really to SHINee stay at your home, then you will do hard work.
At the paper bottom there is a clue where you can find something. First to find it will have us at their home stay.
At the fountain, go to the nearest school elementary.

Silence took place as Natalia and Nicola glanced at each other uncertainly.

But then Yoseob broke it. “Why you leaved me out again?!?! I want to be include in you staring!”

“Ah, shove it.” Snorted Nicola. “Who cares?”

Then she turned to Natalia. “What do you think this is about?”

Natalia read over it again. “I think this is a very childish scavenger hunt that SHINee wants us to do to determine whether they’ll be staying at my house or yours.”

Then she looked at Nicola.

The two had a fierce staring contest before Nicola said, “You know, I really want SHINee to stay at my house.”

“Yeah…” Said Natalia slowly, “So do I. So do I…”

“Why you repeating stuff now?” Whined Yoseob, “I don’t want to be leaved out of you repeating—HEY WHERE YOU GOING?!?”

Nicola had suddenly broken in a run to get to the fountain first, Natalia following closely behind.

“Aw!” Cried out Yoseob, pouting, “They always leaved me out.”

______________________________________________________

“OK, I’m at the fountain.” Panted Nicola, “What’s the nearest elementary school from here?”

She made a 360 degree turn and the slapped her head. “I think I saw one earlier when I was walking here!” Then she turned around and nearly crashed into Natalia again.

Natalia had already heard what Nicola had said and started running.

“HEY!” Shouted Nicola. “That’s cheating!”

Natalia ignored it and looked around frantically. “Elementary school, elementary school—AH!”

She skidded to a stop on the sidewalk and ran onto the school campus.

“Now what do I do?!?” Asked an exasperated Natalia, talking to herself.

She jogged around campus. She passed the playground, the parking lot, ran past the front office, and was rounding a corner near the portables when she tripped over something.

“Ow…” She winced, “Ugh… at least it’s grass.” She got up slowly and looked at why she had tripped over.

Then her jaw dropped open. “No… way. The school let them put this here?!?”

It was a SHINee flagpole, dug into the ground. Attached to it was a small mailbox-shaped thing. Natalia cautiously opened it and a rolled-up piece of paper shot out, bonking her forehead.

“OW!” She cried out again, “This is one freaking painful scavenger hunt!”
 

BWAHAHA~! You founded it! Now onto the next destination—

 

“There’s another destination?!” Thought Natalia.
 

Nearby, there is a place where would Onew loved to go. When reach there you, look for flagpole another.

 

“A place where Onew would like to go…” Natalia murmered, “Onew…”

Then her head shot up and she searched around for Nicola. “I should probably go before Nicola comes.” But then she eyed the mailbox. An idea popped into her head. Slowly, she opened it again, and placed her hand inside—

“Hey!” She said, frowning. “There’s nothing else there… So how is Nicola going to…” Then she shook her head. “Her loss, I guess.”

Then she left the school.

As soon as she was out of sight, a different person jumped out under the portable and dusted themselves off.

“Ugh.” complained F(x)'s Amber. “This is what I get for being friends with that troublesome SHINee.”

She pulled out a second piece of paper from her back pocket and replenished the mailbox. “There. Now that’s Natalia’s paper. Or was it Nicola?” Amber shook her head and then glanced at the words on the paper.

“And I have seriously got to start giving them English lessons!” She said, crawling under the small space between the ground and the portable again.

Then she waited.

And waited.

And waited…

A while later, Nicola came, cursing about a wrong turn, grabbed her piece of paper, and bounded out again.

Amber popped out again, sighing in relief. “Freedom~”

____________________________________________


“Fried chicken.” Said Natalia glumly, “I should have guessed. Onew‘s favorite place…”

Then she slapped her forehead and walked around the perimeter of the large chicken fast-food place. “How’d they even know about all these buildings? Maybe Google Maps? Meh…”

This was one terrible hunt.


So, hows it goin...??

It's been nearly a decade since we updated O_O LOLOL Dx

Well, me and Jessie have made a goal to update more regularly, so if you guys threaten us enough, it might just work!!!!!! >:D

jk. Don't threaten us. We'll get scared as crap.

@B2STHart: Yay~! We love updates too xD

@amyra961: I'd cry if that happened to my phone.

@KoreansAreHot: SARANGHAE AS WELL ♥

@amyra961: Seobbbbbbiiiiiieeeeeee <3 GIVE HIM SOME LOVE xD

@whiteheron: I didn't know BEAST until the summer of 2011 O_O

@B2STHart: We got a b2uty in da house, eh?

@Usmile_4eva: Hehe, maybe ;)

@INGjjang: Why do I have the most peculiar feeling that you and Jessie and all those other Yoseob fans are gonna kill me if I told you I prefer Kikwang? O_O

-Amy   Most definitely not Amy...