Stuck

Fan Mail
Letter 3

 

-Taemin’s POV-

 

I’m stuck.

 

Literally.

 

The view’s pretty nice from here actually.

 

-No One’s POV-

 

Just a few minutes ago, Taemin had been walking side by side with his hyungs holding ice-creams that Onew had treated them to. Then they spotted a large group of fan girl tourists

 

“OH MY GOSH! ITS THEM! IT’S REALLY THEM! SHINEE OPPAS, WE LOVE YOU!” they screamed out as they charged towards the frightened boy band.

 

“Scatter!” yelled Key and he ran off, pulling Jonghyun behind him.

 

“Aaaaahhh!” shouted Onew as he ran in the opposite direction of the crazed foreigners.

 

“Hurry, Taemin! They’re coming!” cried Minho and he dragged Taemin off with him. Just as Taemin started running, one of the girls stumbled and tripped.

 

“Omo! I have to help her!” said Taemin and he ran off towards her direction and towards the monster-like-fans.

 

“No, Taemin! They’re going to trample you!” shouted Minho.

 

The younger member reached out towards the girl and was about to help pull her up when she grabbed onto him. She let out an ear-piercing scream.

 

“AAAAAAH! I TOUCHED TAEMIN! OH MY GOSH! I TOUCHED TAEMIN! AAAHH HEHEHEH AHHH!”

 

Taemin’s eyes widened when he realised the other girls were looking towards in his direction and they started to run over.

 

“No, no, no please. Let go of me. Please!” begged Taemin.

 

“TAEMIN! HURRY!” Minho started to run away as a pack of fans ran towards him. “I’LL MEET YOU AT OUR 4THSECRET LOCATION!”

 

Taemin struggled with the fan girl and he finally got away from her. He quickly scrambled away, happy that Minho had trained him in running. He abruptly stopped though, when he saw a group of fans in the direction that he was running to. He dared not to turn back because he could already hear the screams of the fans who were already chasing him. He quickly turned into another street but stopped when he realised that there was no where to hide.

 

“Noooo…” he whined. “I don’t want to die early…” Then he looked up and saw a tree.

 

“YES!” he grinned and climbed up it, hoping that his fans would go away once they couldn’t find him.

 

“Aish…I wonder if Minho’s at the secret location.” He wondered and stared off into space.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

“Helloh? Helloh? Is this Natalia?” asked the manager on the phone.

 

“…who’s this?” Natalia asked, listening to her mobile.

 

“Are you by yourself?”

 

“What?” she looked over to her friends who were glancing at her curiously. “No…”

 

“You need to go away from the people you are with. Please go by yourself. ”

 

Natalia was confused and a bit scared. Why did the stranger want her by herself. “No.” she replied. “Tell me here, right now, if you want to talk. I’m not going anywhere.”

 

“Please! You have to go! You cannot be around people! Dis is secret business!” he insisted.

 

“Secret?” she wondered. Was this the same person who tried to contact her before?

 

“Who are you? Tell me first, or else I’m not going any where.” she said.

 

The person on the end sighed. “When I tell you, please do not scream, ok?”

 

She nodded but then realised he couldn’t see her so she replied, “Ok…”

 

“Manager of Shinee.” He simply answered.

 

Natalia’s brain stopped. Everything froze. The world stopped spinning, her friends seemed to be as still as statues and the only sound she could hear was her own breathing and the distant sound of “helloh?” from the caller.

 

---------------------------------------------

A/N

Aishh, I know, it's so short :( But I didn't want to break my promise, so I quickly updated hehe. :) I'll make sure I write an extra long chapter next time though. Hmm maybe min 1300 words? :D I'll try hehe. AND I AM SO SORRY FOR ADVERTISING AGAIN LOL but please please like this on facebook. :) It's so I have a chance to win VIP tickets to the kpop concert in Sydney ^^ By 7pm Saturday, everyone who gets over 200 "likes" will get put in a draw to get the ticket hehe. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER THOUGH!

And thanks to

Foodluver

-milktea

neversaynever

simpleseoulutions

Genie4You

for subscribing! ^^ You guys made my day hehe

 

Comment and/or subscribe! <3

xoxo