Competition

Fan Mail

Letter 8

 

-Natalias POV-

 

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed, "What do I do?! What do I do?!"

 

I hadn't replied to the letter yet and it had already been two weeks. Shinee probably thought I was so useless!

 

"Argh..." I groaned, "Damn this..."

 

The reason that I didn't reply yet was because, well, simply because I didn't know what to reply with! They were the real deal. The actual Shinee. What am I supposed to say to them?

 

"Hehe, oh yes, you can stay at my place! We will have lots of fun!"

 

No...that is just creepy. And Taemin thinks I am not an "obsessive" fan so I must not act like one.

 

"Yes. You may stay with me."

 

That just makes me sound so cold and distant! What do I say, then?!

 

"Aish, what is this?!" I thought and put my head down on the table as I tried my best to think.

------------------------------------------------------

 

-Key's POV-

 

"Ok," I thought, "I don't care about this Natalia anymore. Screw her!"

 

I slammed my fist onto the wooden desk top just as Taemin walked in.

 

"Kibum...what's the matter?" He asked.

 

"Well, what do you think it is?!" I yelled, "Stupid girl still hasn't replied! Let's just look for somewhere else to stay! I don't care about her anymore! We don't have enough time to just sit here and wait!"

 

I looked at Taemin who had his eyes cast down. "I'm sorry for picking her," He said, "I guess she was the wrong person to choose after all."

 

I sighed. "No, Taemin. It's not your fault. I'm sorry for yelling at you but it's just...so damn frustrating."

 

"Taemints aren't all like this...right?" He asked me.

 

"Like what?" 

 

"They're either full-on stalkerish or they seem like a fan but really, they don't care."

 

"No, I'm sure there are heaps of true fans that you would enjoy the company of!" I said, "Don't worry about it. Umma will find a way to fix the problem." I gave him a reassuring smile. "Go eat steak or something, just to get your mind off things. I think there's no one in the dance room so you can use it if you want to practise." 

 

He quietly nodded and walked out of the room, silently closing the door behind him.

------------------------------------------------------

 

-Taemin's POV-

 

"Ah, this girl, no use at all," I thought, smacking myself over the head, "Bad Taemin, why did you choose such a person?"

 

I walked into my room and my laptop to cheer myself up by reading more fan mail. I sighed as I read the same old messages.

 

"Taemin oppa! I love you! FIGHTING~!"

 

"I can't wait to see you in Sydney! Im going to be the one who's screaming the loudest! ^O^"

 

"Hello Taemin! How are you? I hope you've had a nice day. :)"

 

I looked at it. "Oh hey! There's another normal person!" I laughed to myself. "Key! Come here!" I yelled

 

I heard the slow footsteps of his feet on the polished timber floor and he opened the door to my room and came in. "What's up?"

 

"Guess what I've found?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

I nudged my laptop towards him and pointed at the words from the fan. He put his face close to the screen and looked. "...I don't get it."

 

I rolled my eyes at him. "Dude, look! Another fan! Maybe this one won't be like the other Taemint! Maybe we can actually rely on this one!"

 

I smile crept up onto Key's face. "Oh, good thinking! Ok then. I'll just go get Manager." He went out of the room and left me sitting at me desk, grinning my head off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Nobody's POV-

 

A girl with long black hair was sprawled on her couch, watching television. She wriggled, got up and let out a big breath.

 

"This is so boring..." she thought. She looked at the owl clock on the wall. "Well, five minutes more and the udon will be ready for me to eat." She giggled. "Hehe, can't wait!"

 

"Ahh!" she yelled suddenly, "My bum's vibrating!"

 

She quickly reached into the back of her pants pocket and took out her phone and looked at it. It was a private number.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Helloh? Are you Nicola?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N

HEY GUYS HEHE I AM BAAACK sorry for not updating for such a long time T.T Was busy with some things haha *coughtumblrcough* xD

Also sorry for such a boring story AHH THIS STORY IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE BORING LOL SORRYYY! Tips would be great!!!

AND! I'm so sorry for not doing what you guys wanted me to...the poll thing. SORRY FOR NOT MAKING SHINEE MEET HER YET I decided to throw in some complications >8D Hehe. AND THANKYOU TO THE 11 USERS WHO SUBSCRIBED ^^


b2utyvipgirlfriend

kpopxlove

ErrICCA_sjh

Little_Liar

queenieLee

asian_lover

nonixd

Syaeneonli

MissLOLA1412 

TaeTay14

phoenixpride 

 

Thankyouuus so muuchies

 

@neversaynever - Psssh I don't always say that! Hehe

@Nataliette -  Nooooo I'm not a rotten strawberry! :)

 

In this A/N I have used 5 sorries[I looked up "sorry plural" and apparently there is none. So idk what to use hahha] and 2 thankyous ahahaha.

 

Waaah how awesome hehe. If you don't know, this is while they were making the music video for Ugly by 2NE1 eheehe

Comments and/or subscriptions will be loved!

 

xoxo