Reality Check

Fan Mail

Letter 9

 

-No one's POV-

 

"...Uhmm...yes..." replied Nicola.

 

"Good, good! Go to the Coles, in the shopping centre, tomorrow! You need to get something important!"

 

"What?" She asked, "What do you mean? Who are you and what do I need to get?"

 

He mumbled something under his breath in Korean before saying, "Just do as I say, puh-lease." And then he hung up.

 

"What the heck was that?" She asked herself while looking at the private number on her phone. She decided to ignore it, why did the person expect her to trust a stranger? Suddenly a certain smell floated out of the kitchen. It took her a moment to realise what it was.

 

"Nooooo! My udon is burning! Noooo my lovely udon!" She rushed into her kitchen to save her favourite food.

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the other side of the story, Natalia was happily grinning at her laptop. She had finally sent her reply back to Shinee. She had filled it with many apologies and she told them that they could stay at her place during the concert. She spun around in her chair around and faced her calendar. 

 

"Yes! Only 5 days left!" She said excitedly as she counted the days until 24th October.

 

She flopped down on her bed and laughed by herself.

 

"Oh my gosh, I can't wait. I can't believe this is really happening! It's just like a dream..."

 

She suddenly sprung up from her bed.

 

"Oh my gosh! What if this is really a dream?! Oh my gosh. No! No, no, it's not possible," she said worriedly, "What if I was dreaming the whole time?! What if I wake up and then I find out I'm lying down on my bed!"

 

She stopped talking and looked around herself. "Oh wait," She chuckled, " I am on my bed."

 

Then she started to worry again. "Noooo, what if this is all fake! What if this isn't reality?! What if I'm asleep and none of this is actually happening?"

 

She gasped. "What if I'm never going to meet Shinee?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Manager Choi...wake up....Manager....wake up, hyung..."

 

Shinee's manager blinked and looked around. He saw Minho in front of him.

 

"Yeah?" He asked.

 

"Ugh, morning breath, hyung. Go brush your teeth first."

 

Jin [Manager Choi's name] sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Whatever, he replied."

 

"Why'd you stay over anyway?" Minho asked as his manager got up from the couch and stumbled around, looking for a toothbrush he could use.

 

"Oh, erm, I had to check something with Key late last night."

 

"...What?"

 

"None of your business, boy. Help me look for a toothbrush."

 

Minho eyed him suspiciously and went into the bathroom. He opened the cabinet above the sink and got out a new toothbrush and handed it over to Jin.

 

"Thanks," Was all he said before he pushed Minho out of the bathroom.

 

"This is strange..." Minho thought, "Manager never stays over...why was he here tonight? And what does he have to discuss with Key?" He scratched his head in confusion but brushed away the thought. "Oh well, if it's not for me to know, then it's not for me to know."

 

He threw on a jacket and went out for his morning jog. Before walking out of the door, he glanced at the clock.

 

"8.45 , good timing," He congratulated himself. "I can jog for half an hour before I go to meet her." He smiled at the thought and closed the door behind him.

 

Just as the door slammed shut, Key walked out of his room after just waking up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock.

 

"8.45? Who's Minho meeting?" He asked himself between yawns.

 

Then he heard the sudden yell of Taemin's voice come from the room they shared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N

Short chappy lol. Lots of questions too ;D

-What's going to happen with Nicola?

-What will Shinee do when they realise Natalia finally has replied?

-IS THIS ALL ACTUALLY JUST A DREAM? :O

-What was Manager Choi Jin discussing with Key that was so important that Jin even slept over because they had talked about it for so long that it became too late for him to go home anyway?

-Who is the girl that Minho is meeting?

-Why did Taemin yell?

 

Oh my, so many questions to answer hahaha

 

And thanks guys for the subscriptions haha

taenanamilk

WhiteRoseFlame

Chocochipz

SONErox

 

@Tagonglove - OHH I SEE LOL sorry >< Promise I won't do it ever again hehe ^^

 

@MissLOLA1412 - :) Hehe, hope you're enjoying the story so far!

 

@neversaynever - She's another fan of Taemin haha and you know who she is in real life already ;D AND I HOPE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ON MY ACCOUNT TO TRY AND READ FUTURE CHAPTERS! RAWR

 

@B2STHart - Ahahaha well, I shall try to update more regularly! Haha

 

@FreakingOutFTW - I hope they do too! LOL

 

@WhiteRoseFlame - Hahahhaha that's so funny. Nice to see you're into the story :D Hope your phone's alright lol

 

@Chocochipz - LOL REALLY? How did your audition go? C:

 

 Question for you guys:

Please vote because it'll help me with the story a lot haha :)

 

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS because I love reading them.

 

And thankyou so much just for reading, whether youre a silent reader or not, because I'll still think youre awesome. But comments would be greatly loved!

 

Subscribe if you may teehee

 

 

A gif of Dara for the cutie, Genie4you! Hope you enjoy this :)

 

 

 

HAVE A NICE DAY!

xoxo

 

ps:if you want, you can request gifs[like what two readers have done already] and I'll find a way to get them and post them up at the end of the chapters as a treat :D

pps: if the layout back to normal now? :S I've tried fixing it lol, time to test it.