I NEED A CO-AUTHOR T.T

Fan Mail

Letter 10

 

-No one's POV-

 

"Nooooo!" The sound of Taemin's voice echoed down the hallway, waking everyone in the Shinee dorm up.

 

Key rushed into the room to see what was wrong.

 

Jonghyun rolled over on his bed and looked around sleepily, wondering what the hell was wrong with Taemin.

 

And Onew didn't hear a thing and continued to sleep.

 

"Wahs se matter?" Manager Choi said with toothpaste in his mouth.

 

"Nooooo!" Taemin continued yelling.

 

"Dude! Shut up and tell me what's wrong already!" Scolded Key when he saw Taemin, open-mouthed, looking at the computer screen in horror.

 

"Nataliareplied!Nooowhatarewegoingtodo?!Whodoweturnto?Nicolaorher?!Nooooo!Whydidshereply?!"

 

"Slow down, kid! Breathe, 'cus I can't understand what you're saying."

 

"Natalia replied."

 

"Oh my gosh. NOOO! She's ruined everything again! Oh my gosh! What the heck is this?! Why is this happening?"

 

Jonghyun walked into Key and Taemin's room and saw the two members literally pulling their hair out.

 

"Yah! What are you guys doing?!" He asked, face full of confusion.

 

"Nicola or Natalia?!"

 

He walked over to face the computer and scanned the screen. He paused for a split second before he spoke. "I reckon we give Natalia a second chance."

  

"...What?! But why?!" Asked Key.

 

"Think about it, guys! She was obviously shocked that we contacted her! It's not everyday that she gets a call from a band."

 

The two younger boys sat and stood still, quietly thinking about what Jonghyun said.

 

"Oh...Jjong...I didn't know you were that smart..."Said Key.

 

"What?! I was always this smart! What are you talking about?!"

 

"Ah, you guys! Stop arguing! What are we going to do about Nicola, then?" Asked Taemin.

 

"Ok, I got an idea..." Said Key and he pulled the two other Shinee members closer to him and whispered his idea to them.

 -------------------------------------------------------------

 

Natalia woke up and jumped up to see her calandar.

 

"Two days left!" She yelled.

 

Suddenly the door of her bedroom opened. Her mum peeked in.

 

"Honey, were you actually serious about the boys that are going to stay here?"

 

"Yes, mum! Of course! Why would I be lying?"

 

"Because..." Her mum sighed. She walked in and sat next to her daughter on her bed. "Are you sure that we should trust  them? I mean, you don't really know them..." She softly brushed a strand of hair away from Natalia's eyes.

 

"Don't worry! It's all fine! I know they are not those types of guys! They just need a place to stay in and I'm lucky enough that they picked me! Aren't you excited?"

 

"Hmm..."

 

"Mum," Natalia said, "Don't worry. Nothing's going to happen. Trust me on this."

 

"Oh, alright."

 

"Thanks," She replied and gave her mum a giant hug.

 

Her mum pulled away and smiled. "Don't come to me when you get , honey."

 

Natalia rolled her eyes. "Mum! I'm not going to get freaking !"

 

 She laughed and shook her head in response and left the room. Natalia sighed and looked up at the poster of her favourite boy band.

 

"I still can't believe this is really happening..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N

Omg such a crap chapter and I havent updated for so long. OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT GIVING YOU A LONG CHAPTER LIKE WHAT I SAID T.T I just can't write comedy...omg comedy is so damn hard. Everything I type sounds so gay ARRRGH OMG I NEED A CO-AUTHOR!

IF YOURE NOT BUSY AND YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME. I am so desperate 

 

And thanks so Tina-a2in1 for the sub :)

 

@Nataliette - Stop spamming my comments LOL

@FreakingOutFTW - Ahaha thankyou :D

@B2STHart - YOU'D BETTER UPDATE YOUR STORY SOON! ahaha

@Tagongluv - Lol...sorry for such a slow update ><

@Genie4you - Ahaha thanks for reading! :)

@nevesaynever - Heh, and how would you be able to stop me from taking year breaks between updates C:<

 

xoxo