2 New Emails

Fan Mail

OK, I got food and I’m ready to write! >:D
I’m back! …Not that you knew I was gone.
Okay, so who’s ready to read the 12th chapter of FAN MAIL?
______________________________________________________


Taemin navigated through the streets, still running from Jin.

Finally, he entered the nearest café, panting.

“Whew!” he breathed. “I’m safe!”

Meanwhile, the manager rounded a corner, running at a very slow pace, too tired to continue chasing Taemin.

Jin sighed. “I give up. That kid’s too fast.”

Then he walked right past a café window, where Taemin was sitting, and called over a cab to get back to the dorm.
______________________________

Natalia paced around her room excitedly.

“One more day left!” she squealed.

Out of habit, she her computer to check her email.

(1) Unread E-mail.

Her eyes lit up at the text. “It’s probably from SHINee!”

She clicked and sure enough, the email was sent using their manager’s address.

Except, this time, it was actually from SHINee themselves.

Hello, Natalia!

This is SHINee’s Key and Taemin! AND JONGHYUN!

About that sorry, fighting over keyboard was the dinosaur stupid.

Natalia’s eyebrows furrowed. “What the…? This English is really bad…”

You aware that us is soon coming. Us need you to do thing for we.

We arrive date is postponed. We next week coming. Problems came up, and us has fix to them.

“This is really hard to read!” Natalia huffed. “It’s like they used Google Translate to do this!”

Then she blinked and though about it.

She burst out laughing. “Oh my god! I bet they really used Google Translate to do this! That thing’s grammar is always wrong!”

Natalia smiled and continued to read the e-mail:

Us need you to meet with someone someplace. Hers name Nicola.

Go to the tomorrow below location:

Meet at marble fountain in city.

Go to there the day receiving after email. Meet Nicola at noon.

Thank you! Natalia HWAITING!

Silence enveloped the room.

“What was that?” Natalia said.
___________________________________

Nicola sat on the couch lazily, messing with her phone.

“So bored…” she sighed. Then something caught her attention. “Ooh, a new e-mail! Maybe it’s from SHINee!” She laughed and opened the email. “Yeah right…”

Her eyebrows shot up as she read the confusing English.

The same email that had been sent to Natalia had also been sent to Nicola, only the names were switched around.

“Thank you.” read Nicola out loud. “Nicola HWAITING!”

She snorted. “What the heck was that?”

Nicola pondered it for a second. Should she go or not?

“Why not?” she asked brightly after a few minutes. “I’m heading that way tomorrow anyways.”
_____________________________________

Hi! ^_^ This is the first chapter that’s not written by SweetStrawberryy!
Hope you liked it! I’m nervous >:{D <-- Yes, it’s a evil mustached smiley!

YOU HEARD THE DINO! PAAARTY HARD!

....And then I realize, I need to reply to comments and feature the new subbers...

But I'm not sure if I should do that, since that was Jessie's chapter...

Oh, what the heck, we can both do it! :D

Can't do the subbers, cause I don't get notifs for that ^_^' ...Sorry, but thanks anyway if you subbed!

@Nataliette: I just did >:D

@WhiteRoseFlame: Lmao! I love SHINee GIFs. Do you like the 'Party Hard' one I posted above? ;D

@whiteheron: Lol. Gotta love the manager and Taemin!

@maymeihua_: Dong Bang Shin Ki! Oh yeah~

@INGjjang: So would I, but it's highly unlikely. Dx Why can't we all be like Natalia?

@amyra961: Thanks for reading and commenting!

-Amy

 

---------------------------------

Hey guys, Im so sorry for not updating for so long but some not-so-good things have been happening and I dont have much time to update. FreakingOutFTW will hopefully give you guys a few chapters while Im away. But if not, then I'll give you guys an extra long chapter when I return, yeah? :) Thanks guys

 

Love you all

xoxo

-Jessie/SweetStrawberryy

________________________________________________________________

12/28/11

OK, I at updating this thing.

It's been weeks since an actual chapter.

Jessie told me not to stress about it, BUT I'M STRESSING. LIKE, BADLY. >_<

VEEEERY BADLY.

I'll try to post a looooong update before winter break ends, okay? Hopefully, you 48 subbers won't become a mob and gang up on me :3

Until then:

Since SweetStrawberryy's not going to do any shamless advertising (YAY! ADVERTISING! AND IT'S SHAMELESS!), I will.

She recently made a murder mystery fic called, Peek-A-Boo, I'll FInd You.

I'm currently too caught up in between my own crime fic and fairytale one :3

And hey, what do ya know? Maybe after I post this, I'll start on that looong update I've promised.

So, sayonara, everybody.

-Amy/FreakingOutFTW