Apology + Confusion [teaser]

Fan Mail

A/N 

OK GUYS, I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE NO UPDATED, JSUT THAT THINGS HAVE GOTTEN SO BUSY AND I AM SO omg ok, I have been procrastinating, and then I got writers block and then all these things came up AND OHH MY GOSH LOL SORRY GUYS! Omg and I was suppsoed to be trying to update faster TT.TT

I AM SO SORRY LIKE, SERIOUSLY I AM oh my gosh, I know, Ive said that so many times and now I have no idea if you guys believe me anymore TT.TT BUT I TRULY AM We've lost a few subscribers due to my laziness and thankyou heaps to those who continued to support Amy and my fanfic.

 

ALSO HEAPS OF SORRYS TO FREAKINGOUTFTW, BECAUSE I AM SUCH A BAD PARTNER-AUTHOR

 

Yeah, just a notification to you guys that the next chapter will be up ASAP, probably before the holidays, so in one week. :) because I would update now jsut that I havent finished the chapter and my exam period is still on so yeaaah, SORRY GUYS! PELASE FORGIVE MEEE

Hopefully this short update/teaser will make up for it :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Letter 16 [teaser]

 

 

-No One's POV-

 

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh," Minho muttered as he quickly put on his sneakers, "I'm going to be late, gonna be late…"

 

 

He took a quick glance at the clock. It read five past nine. His eyes widened as he realised he would be fifteen minutes late as it would take him at least ten minutes to get down to the bicycle store. He quickly grabbed his phone and his keys from the counter and rushed to pull open the door and started to head out. He didn't even turn around to respond to Key who was yelling furiously about how skipping breakfast was going to "mess up his metabolism".

 

 

He padded down the stairs as quickly was he could and turned sharply to the left to reach the exit.

 

 

He ran the whole way and as the store came into view, he started to slow down. He saw a feminine figure sitting on a seat outside the bike shop.

 

 

"Argh, dammit, I'm so screwed!" He thought to himself as he neared her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

"Who is she?" Wondered Taemin as he saw Minho slowly walk over to the girl sitting on the white bench outside his favourite bicycle store.

 

 

He watched as his hyung walked up behind the girl and put his hands over her eyes and smiled. The girl laughed, put her hands on top of his and tried to get his hands off her.

 

 

"Hyung…?" Taemin looked in amazement as he watched them talk to one another.

 

 

The girl turned and faced her back to Minho's face and he seemed to be trying to get her attention. Taemin could see that the girl was trying to hide the smile creeping up onto her face.

 

 

"Oh my gosh, is Minho dating too?" The maknae wondered, "So now it's Key and Minho hyung who's dating...those sneeaaaaaky rascals…"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 A/N

OK THATS ALL LOL Ill put up the rest a bit later...when I've written it :P Amy will probably do another update soon ahaha, please forgive meee <3 and thankyou for reading :)

 

I love you aaaall