Chapter8

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The next day,Tiffany wake up and went straight into the bathroom.After preparing herself,she went down stair to have a breakfast and saw 10 boys sitting at the dining table,eating their breakfast."Hey,you guys are awake! But don't you think it's too early?" She say and look at her wrist watch.Then,she notice them wearing the uniform from her school."Um...what is happening? Why are you guys wearing my school uniform?" She ask again."We are going to study at your school." D.O say and stuff a cherry tomato into his mouth."What?!" "Yeah,Suho hyung register us in~" Chanyeol chirped happily.She turn to Suho but he just ignore her and pull her to sit beside him and urge her to finish her food.

  When they reached the school,some of the female students got their attention on them."Hey,what about Baekhyun and Kris?" Tiffany ask Suho." Of course I registered them too,we are one!" He says and thumb up,causing Tiffany to roll her eyes.They met Baekyeon and Krissica under a cherry tree."Taeyeon,Jessica!" Tiffany shout while running toward them.Baekhyun and Kris immediately went toward their members for a warm group hug."I miss you guys soooo much!" Baekhyun say and hug the boys tighter.

  "How do they get registered into our school? I woke up and saw Baekhyun already wearing the school uniform,waiting for me." Taeyeon say in a curious tone."Yeah,you're lucky he just wait for you,that guy threw me my nature republic tube at me again." Jessica say while glaring at Kris who got hugged tightly by Tao."I don't know either.Lets bring them to the principal." Then,they went to the principal and they got separated.

  Kai and Sehun in the same class(second years A class).Tao,D.O,Lay in the same class(third years B class).Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Chen XiuMin in the same class(Third years C class).Tiffany,Taeyeon,Jessica,Kris,Luhan,Suho in the same class(th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter