Chapter7

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Taeyeon and Tiffany bring the boys to some store to buy clothes and daily use while Jessica bring Kris home,saying Kris can wear her brother's clothes.When they reach a clothing store,the boys rush in there and look for some clothes and bags.After done choosing their own shirts,Baekhyun,Kai and Suho go to the women department and try on some women clothes.Kai take a pink dress and put it in-front of Baekhyun.

 "It suit me well....what about hat? No hat?" Baekhyun say and look at himself through the mirror,earning laughter from Kai and Suho.Then,Suho take a pink mushroom alike hat and put it on his head.Kai take a pink bag and hang it on his hand.Baekhyun strike a pose and earn laughter from the other two again."Yah,the girl behind us are looking at us with a weird look." Suho whisper while putting back the hat and the bag."Yeah,maybe she think that we are insane?" Baekhyun agree with him.

  Tao and Sehun are choosing shoes when they accidentally heard Taeny's conversation."Hey,Fany-ah~do you have enough money to pay for their clothes?You don't even have enough money to pay the rent of your apartment." Tiffany just give her a sweet smile before looking at the boys."I just got paid yesterday...I guess it's enough."Tao look at Sehun and then drag him to Suho."Suho hyung,can you use your credit card to pay? I don't think Tiffany have money to pay for our clothes." He ask with a pair of puppy eyes."I'm planning to pay too...we have give her a lot of trouble by living in her house already."

  With that,Suho gather the boys clothes and pay using his credit card."Taeyeon,Tiffany! Lets go home!" Suho shouted.Tiffany turn to look at him and walk over to the counter."Oh,you guys have done choosing your clothes? You need to pay before leaving if you don't know."She say and take out her purse."Hey,of course we know that we need to pay before leaving,Suho hyung already pay for the clothes,so lets go." Luhan say and pull Tiffany out of the store.

 

___

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter