chapter20

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author‘s Pov

She smirk,her face went closer and closer toward his.

CHU~They kissed.They kiss so passionately and WAIT.

WHAT?!

They kissed?!

Wait a minute,this is not right."Cut!" I shout.

Baekhyun and Tiffany get up before I whine.

"Onni,you're not suppose to kiss him..."

Tiffany widen her eyes and look at me.

"You think I want to kiss him?! He pull me and kiss me!" She shout and point at Baekhyun.

"Oppa" I glared.

’Hehe,sorry.I just can't hold myself from kissing her." He smile sheepishly.

Sehun and Kai who are standing behind me growl and glare at him.

"Okay,okay.Let's start again." They go back to the couch.

"1.2.3.Action!"

  She smirk.her face went closer and closer toward his."Nah,just kidding.I'm not going to kiss you." She whisper into his ear before pulling away and throw the couple necklaces at him."This is for you.Jupiter gave me but I dont think I need it." He look at the necklaces."Then what do you want me to do with it?" He ask."Give one to TaeYeon.I thought you like her?" "I did.But she will know that I like her if I give her this." Tiffany scoffed.

  "Isnt it better to let her know?I'm afraid she might like someone else if you don't confess soon." Baekhyun widened his eyes."Okay,thank you.I'm going to give her once she come back." She smile and walk toward the door."Bye-bye,remember to give her the necklace,okay?' He show her an 'Okay' sign.Tiffany reach the bus stop and wait for the last bus there.'I hope the kids didn't do anything to my house.' She thought.

 

Meanwhile,Tiffany's apartment.

  Suho barged in and throw his bag on the couch."Hyung,where's Tiffany noona?' Sehun came out from his room with his teddy bear in his hand."She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter