Chapter1

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   A red haired girl named Tiffany was late for her English lesson today. Along with her two bestie,they enter the class together only to receive a splash of water coming from inside. "Hah! This is your punishment for coming late!" Their classmates laugh at them like they are the animals at the circus doing tricks to make people laugh. The three of them are shivering from the cold weather out there with their wet school uniforms.

  "Grr......" Everyone turned pale once they heard growling.Jessica,the girl with blond hair growl as she slowly lift up her head,looking at everyone with her scary eyes."Jessica,don't do something stupid.We don't want to get into any detention anymore." Tiffany whisper to her with trembling lips." Yeah,we've got enough for this month." Taeyeon agree.But Jessica seems like she doesn't care and charge toward Naeun,the one who splash them water.

  Jessica lift her up using one hand and swing her around while holding her legs."I don't think you will want to mess with me for the next time!" She shout and throw her to the wall behind their class.Bang! A loud crash was heard once Naeun's body met the wall and fell down,leaving a big hole on the wall.(I know this part is a little nonsense,but hope you don't mine~) Her classmates watch her in fear,some widened their eyes,some have their jaws drop.

  " I'm warning you! Mess with me again and you guys are going to end up like her!" She shout while pointing at the lifeless Naeun.Her two beloved friends face palmed and sigh.Suddenly they felt a push from behind.Their english teacher who was late too came rushing in and gasp when he saw what happened.

"W-who did this to you?!" He ask Naeun while running to her.She started crying and point at Jessica."Just her?!" She then point at Taeyeon and Tiffany too."You girls,meet me after school.Detention!!!"

______________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter