Chapter12

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  After two hours in the bus,they finally reached their destination."Wah! Beach! We don't have a beach in heaven" say Chanyeol."Yeah,we only have swimming pool" Kai say and stand beside him."So what are we still waiting for?! Lets go!" Baekhyun shout and run toward the beach,the others follow behind except Taeyeon,Jessica and Tiffany.The girls shook their head and smile.

  When the girls are chit-chatting,a wet Kyung Soo came and sit beside Taeyeon."We are going to sleep here right?" He ask them."Yeah" they answer in unison."Just now when Suho hyung and I were collecting some seashells,we saw an island not so far from here.Can we go there and stay a night?" Ask Kyung Soo again.Tiffany look at Jessica and Taeyeon,then smile."Can we? You girls like adventure too right?" The other two then smile too,as the oldest one,Taeyeon nodded."Okay then,go and tell the guys to get prepared.We are going to have some fun!"

  Kyung Soo quickly get up and run toward the boys with a wide smile.Jessica saw them cheer happily and clap their hands while jumping,like a bunch of 3 years old kids.Taeny rent 3 boat for them to go there.They were divided into 3 groups." First group,Me,Jessica,Tiffany,Luhan and Kris.Second group,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Chen,Xiumin and D.O.The last group,Lay,Tao,Kai,Sehun and Suho." Taeyeon announced."Are you sure you're going to put Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Chen in a group?" Kris ask."Yeah,why not?" Taeyeon ask back."They are the troublemakers in our group." Kris say."I trust them.They won't do anything." Tiffany cut in.

  "Off to the island!" Taeyeon shout.They rush into the boat and start moving.Taenysica are taking selca while Luhan is helping Kris to take photo.He pose coolly while leaning against the handrail.The second group,Chanyeol and Chen are playing rock paper and scissors.Baekhyun and D.O are throwing some bread into the water.They can't enjoy watching the fish since the boat are moving.Wanna know what's Xiumin doing? He is vomiting the whole time.The third group,Sehun is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter