Chapter 24

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekyeon

  Baekhyun close the main door after they all went home.He turn around and saw Taeyeon sitting on the floor,stuffing as much Lay chips into as possible."Taeyeon-ah." "Hmm." She respond without looking at him"I-I'm going back to heaven tommorrow." He wants to see her reaction.And he got what he wants."Whut?!" she turn around quickly before rubbing her neck,hurt."What did you just say?!" She ask again.

  "I say I'm going back to heaven tommorrow." Baekhyun try to hide the smile creeping up his face."Why?!" She look shock and hurt at the same time,running toward him."Lee Soo Man wants us back.He say he miss us." He swear he saw tears inside her eyes."No" she mumble quietly,but was heard by Baekhyun."Why not? Why can't I go back?" She look up to meet his eyes."Just no." She bite her fingers."You like me?" He lean down to meet her eye level.She widened her eyes."No! Of course not!" She oppose."Hmm...actually I can stay at here you know..."

  He saw her face lit up."But I don't think I have the need to stay here since no one like me." He continue,walking away from her."No! Don't leave!" He heard her shout from behind."Why?" He ask again,turning around.'Just admit the you like me.' He thought."Because.....because...I....like....you..." She blush.He smile widely.'Finally!' He thought again.He run toward her and lift her up,making Taeyeon shriek.

  "I love you too!" He spin her around."Haha,put me down Baek!" She hit his arms.He put her down and kiss her."I love you so much!" Taeyeon smile shyly."Are you leaving?" "No" "Thank god!" Baekhyun chuckled."Yeah,thanks Lee Soo Man for letting si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter