Chapter13

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Ah!!!!!!" Everyone turn to look at Tiffany."Now what's wrong with you?!" Kris ask angrily."Yah,don't be so mean" Luhan whine."Noona,are you okay?" Sehun ask."Why barbie? Why everything but barbie?! I'm a fan of barbie!" She shout while covering her face."Yeah,she is a barbie collector.She collects barbie." Taeyeon explain."No wonder there are a lot of Barbies everywhere in her house." Lay say."I guess she is going to throw all barbie out of her house once we reach home." Jessica say."Okay,okay.The next day,the police report they saw three boys with no eyes and a superman doll beside them with a knife in its hand.Are you okay now?" Chanyeol changed the story line and ask her with concern."Better" Tiffany answer.

  "Okay kids,it's time to sleep now.Go into your room and make sure to lock your door before sleeping,okay?" Suho say with motherly tone."Umm,hyung.We sleep in the tent.You forgot?" Chen slap his arm."Oh,Go into your tent and make sure to zip your tent before sleeping,okay? Goodnight,sweet dream." He say again,making the other frown and roll their eyes.It's 2 o'clock in the morning now,and everyone have fell asleep,except Luhan.He keep turning his body,but he just cannot sleep."Ugh,it's so hot in here." He sit up and whisper to himself,fanning using his hand.

  "Happy birthday to you~happy birthday to you~happy birthday to oppa~happy birthday to you~" He heard a faint female voice outside their tent,not far away.He immediately froze when he hear her started to sob."What the hell is that?!" He panicked even more when he remember Chanyeol's story.He turn to his right and shake Xiumin."Minseok-ah,wake up!" He shake him violently."What do you want?" He ask him sleepily."Do you hear that?" "I'm sorry,but there is no 'Do you hear that?' at here.We only have Meat bun." He say again and smile.Luhan really feel like punching him but,who won't sleep talking when they are too tired?He turn to his left and shake Sehun this time."Sehun!Sehun!" "What?!" "I heard a girl voice outside the tent,is it a ghost?" He ask with a shaky voice.

  "Go look by yourself!" Luhan whine but go out too.He slowly pull down the zipper of the tent and popped his head out.He gasp.He saw a girl with long hair sitting near the firepit.The fire was put out so he can't see her face with her back facing him,and the most important is,she is wearing white dress.She is sobbing loudly.Luhan crawl slowly toward her with a stick in his hand.CRACK! He accidentally stepped on a tree branches."!" He whisper.He look up and saw the girl slowly turn her head around to look at him.He quickly hide behind a wooden stool,hoping the ghost doesn't see him."L-Luhan?" The girl call out."Sounds familiar." He talk to himself again.He come out from his hiding place and realize the girl is Tiffany.

  "Tiffany? What are you doing? It's so late already and you're not sleeping yet?" He ask and go near her,sit beside her facing the ocean."Today is my brother's birthday.Im celebrating with him." She say and pull her legs up to her chest,hugging them." I'm sorry." Luhan apologize,not knowing she lost her brother."Nah,it's okay." She smile at him,so sweet that he almost melt."It's cold isn't it?" She ask him while rubbing her arms."Yeah,do you need my jacket?" He ask and took off his jacket before placing them on her shoulders."Thanks."

  "I don't know why,but the wind tonight are a little too strong,don't you think so." Luhan start a conversation.Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter