Chapter11

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the heaven

  Lee Soo Man is drumming his fingers on his computer desk,feeling bored.Boa came into the room with a plate of cookies in her hands." I bring some homemade cookies for you,sir~" she sing."Thanks.And the EXO boys aren't back yet?" He ask and take a bite of the cookie."No,they are enjoying their life down there.Why,miss them already?" She ask."It's kind of too quiet without them.Its getting really boring." He whine."Let me call them" Boa say and take out her Iphone5s."Hello." She heard Suho's voice at the other side of the phone."Suho,when are you going to come back?" She ask without hesitation."Hahaha,catch me if you can~ble!" She heard Chanyeol voice.

  "Stay there if you dare! I'm going to get you!" She heard D.O voice this time."Guys,shut up,I'm talking with Boa Noona! Umm,we don't want to go back anymore,it's good staying at here." Suho shout at the two before he talk to Boa again."Okay,bye" "Bye" Boa hang up and turn to Lee Soo Man."What did he say?" He ask."He say they don't want to come back anymore.Like what I've said,they enjoy their life down there."Ugh,whatever!" He shout and lay his head on the desk.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Earth

  Exo are packing their lunch box and swim track because Taenysica are going to bring them to the beach.Luhan are packing his stuff when Sehun come to his side and gasp."Hyung,don't tell me you're going to bring that to the beach." Sehun say while pointing at the thing in his hands."Why can't I bring this along with me?" "Why the hell do you need a pink swimming tube when you know how to swim?" He ask him back."Just in case if anyone got drown?" Sehun roll his eyes and continue to pack his thing.

  Chen and Chanyeol are laughing evilly while packing their thing."Bring this too." "This too" "And this" "How can we forget this!" "It's not going to be fun without this" After finish packing,they high five each other.They bring swimming trunks and some lotions with them.Beside that,there are also rubber snakes,fake skeleton,plastic cockroach and a fake ghost doll in their bag."This is going to be so much fun!" Chanyeol squeal."Hoi,please shut up,the two of you!" Kai shout at them.

  Kai is stuffing some short swimming trunks into his bag."I'm going to kill the girls at the beach with my iness." He tell Suho."You're going to look ier with your tan skin." He agree."Hyung,what do you bring?" Kai ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter